Turn on thread page Beta

Did you love the person who took your virginity? watch

• View Poll Results: Did you love the person who took your virginity?
    Yes
    40.36%
    No
    27.86%
    I am a virgin and will wait to love someone
    26.07%
    I am a virgin but won't wait to love someone
    5.71%

ReputationRep:
    she was fat :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jonatan)
    Still together :suith:
    Same Nearly 3 years later. I think at the time I probably didn't love him exactly, felt a hell of a lot for him though and now I know how much I do love him.

ReputationRep:
    nope.
    xx

ReputationRep:
    To be quite honest, he didnt TAKE it, i gave it to him.

I'm not sure I did at the time... but I do now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .[s)
    fluff[/s].]yes i did, the first person i truly loved. Although i now think hes a complete tosser, i don't regret it. :rolleyes:
    Same here, mine was my first proper bf and we were together for 2 years but we split up but i dont regret losing it to him

ReputationRep:
    I did at the time, but not any more.

ReputationRep:
    I plan on doing so.

ReputationRep:
    hah! no.

I didn't even like him that much.

ReputationRep:
    Eh, I thought I did at the time. I was certainly very fond of the person in question and I don't regret it, though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrSornia)
    Did you love the person who took your virginity? I personally wouldn't have sex with someone unless I loved them, so I'll probably take time to do that with either sex, though of course it doesn't stop me hopefully having fun with people
    I suppose technically I did not at the time, but we are still together and I started loving her about a month after, she proffessed love for me quite shortly afterwards I recall.

ReputationRep:
    Like so many others here - I "thought" I did - but didn't.

Either way, it was damn good.

ReputationRep:
    def not "love", he was more as a friend, though liked helluva lot, ...hadn't known him that long..makes me a bit sad thinking bout it - don't ever speak to him any more either, to me he's just a "stage" of my life..though don't regret it - had fun - move on

ReputationRep:
    no, i was just very horny at the time. so was he. things happened, and i have absolutely no regrets whatsoever.

ReputationRep:
    i thought i did at the time, but looking back i think it was all just that 'honeymoon' period thing, but we were definitely in the first stages of love... but i am totally in love with him now

lou xxx

edit: i've just reread this and realised how soppy it sounds, sorry guys!

I love no-one..........

So, YES

Think about it

ReputationRep:
    i thought i did
    but having said that i had drunk probably more than my own body weight in alcohol and had known him for about 30 minutes so on my part i think it's fair to say it was a poor assumption

ReputationRep:
    No.
    I liked him enough though, I have no regrets.

Especially as it was through him that after we split, we stayed friends and I later met a friend of his... and I've now been in an amazing relationship with his friend for 4 years So it was especially worth meeting the virginity-taking boy!

ReputationRep:
    yep. completely and totally.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah. I think I did.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 12, 2006
Poll
Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.