The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
hi has any one then got access to past SCIENCE papers for SATS or is there a link for them on the net??? mark schemes would be helpful!
Reply 41
nacero2000
hi has any one then got access to past SCIENCE papers for SATS or is there a link for them on the net??? mark schemes would be helpful!

my lil sis is doing her sats and needs some old past science papers
please... thanks alot
and thanks for the maths ones too!
OK ..... I havent done enough revision for Science and was counting on tomorrow for last minute revising (:redface:) but I found out I'll be in Birmingham all day!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :frown: :frown: :frown:

However I officially have Science past papers!! :biggrin:

I'll post them in about 15 minutes!! :biggrin: Gotta have dinner!! :biggrin:
Why are you posting under a different username?

Good luck :smile:
Reply 44
Just having a nosy at an old SATs revision guide - I can't belived I stressed about this! Really, it's no big thing.
Reply 45
Had Science SATS today, not too difficult, what did everyone else think? Maths tomorrow, english on thursday & friday then thats it for KS3!!!
Reply 46
How do people think they have done so far?
I thought that the Science tests on Monday were pretty easy.
Reply 47
Science pretty easy, hardest question probably 1a of morning paper ironically. Maths today not very hard, paper 1 dead easy, paper 2 bit trickier. What did you think was the answer to the Welsh population question? (Welsh pop. currently 3 million, has increased by an eighth every year since 1952, what was the population in 1952 in millions?)
Reply 48
Which tier Maths paper were you doing? I don't remeber the one on the Welsh Population :confused:

Emi-
Reply 49
6-8 summin lik question 19 or 20
Reply 50
Ah, I was taking the 5-7 paper as I'm not expected to get a Level 8. (Unfortunatly)

Emi-
Reply 51
English Reading and English shakespeare. Reading fairly easy, what did everyone else think? Which plays did you study? We studied Macbeth and the question we were given was identical to one we got a few weeks ago for a practice essay - now thats lucky!
hi

Just done Macbeth - It wasn't too bad! The Ellen McArthur bit of the reading paper was a killer, though!

Did you get the last question of the maths paper 2?(The tower of Pizza one) I'd just worked it out and was about to write the answer when the mardi-arse invigilator stole it! GRRR!
Reply 53
omg!! i thought the science sats were well easy da english was alright i did much ado about nothing ...maths was the worst i too took the 5-7 i thought the mental maths, and paper 1 were easy but paper 2 was rlly rlly bad i think i got lik 2 outta 60 lol!:redface:
Reply 54
yeh science was easy, i agree that paper 2 of the maths was harder. what did you find difficult about the ellen macarthur article? that seemed fairly straightforward. For the one about the leaning tower of pisa i just worked out what one of the lengths should be with sin and it wasn't the same as the length on the diagram. for the welsh population question (tier 6-8) can you remember if the population had increased an eighth every year since 1952 or was it an eighth in 54 years?
Hiya everyone! :smile:

Excalibur I'm posting under a diff name coz I asked for a ban but couldn't stay away from TSR lol! :biggrin:

Well hi everyone!! :hello:

Science was alright .... Paper 1 was easy .... Paper 2 had some trickier Physics questions but managable! :smile:

Maths ........ Mental Maths was easy .... I know I've got 30/30 not sounding arrogont or nowt :blush: Paper 1 was easy for Maths ....... Paper 2 slightly tricker .... I can remember what I got for the Welsh population but I think I got it right :redface: What did you get for it Auditt123? :smile:

English reading was easy .... my strongest point ........ I almost fell asleep in shakespeare paper today! :redface: But i still finished in time! :biggrin: woohoo!! :biggrin:

But I'm worried about the writing ......... definitely my wakest point!! argh!! :s:
Auditt123
yeh science was easy, i agree that paper 2 of the maths was harder. what did you find difficult about the ellen macarthur article? that seemed fairly straightforward. For the one about the leaning tower of pisa i just worked out what one of the lengths should be with sin and it wasn't the same as the length on the diagram. for the welsh population question (tier 6-8) can you remember if the population had increased an eighth every year since 1952 or was it an eighth in 54 years?

paper 2 deffo was harder!! :s: But still OK methinks! :smile:

Leaning tower of pisa ....... I did exactly same as you! :smile: But instead I used Pythagoras! :p:

I think you had to find out the population in 1952 for the Wales question co it said it increased by one eight from 1952 to 2001 and it said it was 3 million in 2001, what was it in 1952 ......... but I dunno I might have read it wrong! :redface:
sadmollz
omg!! i thought the science sats were well easy da english was alright i did much ado about nothing ...maths was the worst i too took the 5-7 i thought the mental maths, and paper 1 were easy but paper 2 was rlly rlly bad i think i got lik 2 outta 60 lol!:redface:

so did I!! :five:

But I didnt like the essay question ...... who did you analyse ..... I did Cluadio for both scenes, Don Pedro for both, Don John for first and Leonato for 2nd and Benedick for both! :smile:

My hand hurt at the end though! :frown:
Officerwannabe
hi

Just done Macbeth - It wasn't too bad! The Ellen McArthur bit of the reading paper was a killer, though!

Did you get the last question of the maths paper 2?(The tower of Pizza one) I'd just worked it out and was about to write the answer when the mardi-arse invigilator stole it! GRRR!

I wouldn't say it was a killer but I didn't like it either! :afraid: :p:
Auditt123
English Reading and English shakespeare. Reading fairly easy, what did everyone else think? Which plays did you study? We studied Macbeth and the question we were given was identical to one we got a few weeks ago for a practice essay - now thats lucky!

lucky so and so! :p:

Latest

Trending

Trending