Am i starting very late to start to revise? Watch

dappleddawndrawndauphin
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I'd say no, but then I am currently physically incapable of working Still, I remember this time last year the idea of starting revision hadn't really crossed my mind. You have twice as many exams as I did though, so you're probably wise in starting this week Really it depends on how much you can cram into your head at short notice and how many hours you can work intensively for. I seem to favour doing a couple of 8 hour days just before the exams, but that's cos I'm too lazy/good at procrastinating to start sooner
kellywood_5
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I started off quite well........now I'm struggling to even get through the set work I have to do, let alone revision! It's now 4.05 and all I've done the whole day is finish off a set of Spanish exercises for unit 11. According to the plan I made, I should have finished unit 13 by now. Oh dear.....
chewing_phat
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I only finished all my coursework just before I broke up for Easter! but I've just been given loads of past papers for all my subjects so I guess that's revision.
rhythm_bandit
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I still havnt finished my cw
bedbug
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I'm quite worried now that everyone seems to be revising. I was revising by now for GCSEs and AS but I've been putting it off til I finish my coursework.. I really should be revising at the same time but I can't even concentrate on it til I get this out the way. Oh help!
bband
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I had planned on revising during easter but did not do it. I feel gutted
I will try doing proper revision form Monday since I didnt do very well in the January Exams.

GOOD LUCK WITH REVISION, EVERYONE!!!!!!!
Piggy
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I *still* haven't started revision yet :eek: and the exams are only 3 weeks away! I don't have any kind of motivatino at all and it's really scaring me
WokSz
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Like Knogle said, get off TSR and go study!
manny
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
i have not started yet. will think about how i feel tommorrow. but i have started reading for my english exam.
luke88
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I haven't even started yet!

I have ICT coursework to do, I've hardly done any of it, that's for unit 6. I have units 2, 4 and 5 to revise for ICT.
General Studies unit 2 4 and 6 to practise. Yes I do need to concentrate on these as I managed to get another U in Unit 2 yet again for the second time so I need to practise my exam techniques.
Government and Politics unit 6 and 8 revision.
English Lit is even worse. I need to read in full, the prose (Pride and Prejudice), I need to understand Blake poems better and read the play again).
Plus practise exam papers for all the exams.

I'm so stressed but no motivation to start.
yukinko
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by *Farfalla*)
Nope I'm very relieved! I've had so much work to complete over easter i'm finding it hard to start revising.
The problem is... with foreign langugaes it's very difficult to do structured revision
i know, im so relieved, but the thing is i got crappy gcses because i saw everyone say they hadnt revised last year..... relief is overrated.

and languages....well ive spent 2 weeks in france....ignoring the fact i hardly spoke french, i think thats my revision done...lol

(Original post by Piggy)
I *still* haven't started revision yet :eek: and the exams are only 3 weeks away! I don't have any kind of motivatino at all and it's really scaring me
yup im kinda lacking on the motivation......argh
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Fri, 14 Dec '18
  • University of Lincoln
    Mini Open Day at the Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Dec '18
  • University of East Anglia
    UEA Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 4 Jan '19

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (114)
26.21%
No (321)
73.79%

Watched Threads