Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    york, is the big whel up n runnin yet? i lived near york for most of my life and as depressing as it sounds i miss it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BeckiM)
    york, is the big whel up n runnin yet?
    i dunno, i hope its opening soon because i'm going there next week and want to go on it.

ReputationRep:
    Shottingham.

ReputationRep:
    Scunthorpe. :p:

ReputationRep:
    cadbury's world

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BeckiM)
    york, is the big whel up n runnin yet? i lived near york for most of my life and as depressing as it sounds i miss it!
    Yes it is.It looks pretty all lit up at night but ruins the skyline IMO

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by red_roadkill)
    *high fives*

I'm from York
    Yay!

ReputationRep:
    Go to Brighton..London by the sea. Seriously, it's an awesome place. Prob better to go in the summer though or when it's a bit hotter, then you have a beer on the beach.

ReputationRep:
    DEVON- torquay. Tis good. Loads of things to do down there like kents cavern (the ghost thing was amazing). Few good beaches and loads of water sports anyone can do.

Poole- doreset, always with a vist. Very pretty, again loads of beaches and stuff.

ReputationRep:
    Angel of the North in Newcastle. Whilst your there you can also visit Bamburgh Castle which is an amazing castle set in a scenic area where there is a massive beach with soft sand perfect for a picnic. Then you can head to newcastle for shopping or something.

ReputationRep:
    go to liverpool loads to do there =]

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.