Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sheen)
    i prefure cleavage too haha well i do have a cleavage peircing that i love
    What's a cleavage piercing? Do u mean a nipple piercing or am I missing something?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chrissy909)
    What's a cleavage piercing? Do u mean a nipple piercing or am I missing something?
    I was wondering that. It sounds a little odd...

ReputationRep:

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...c-6b9df99f1d95

if that link works

no its not an nipple peircing tho i wanna get mine done

ReputationRep:
    Legs are fun to show off. I love cute skirts.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sheen)
    http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...c-6b9df99f1d95

if that link works

no its not an nipple peircing tho i wanna get mine done
    Woah! I didn't even no you could get a cleavage piercing...was it painful? Sorry to hijack thread

ReputationRep:
    Woah! I didn't even no you could get a cleavage piercing...was it painful? Sorry to hijack thread

haha i didnt know tyhat you could get that done until about 2 years ago (which is how long ive had it for) i saw one on bme zine but she was really flat chested and got it peirced kinda higher than mine so it looked horrible.

id say those peircings only look good if youve actaully got cleavage.

yeah it did hurt for like 30mins then it stopped hurting and i forgot i had it peirced and had to run for a bus and oh god did that hurt. so yeah i couldnt run for buses or anything for a while haha

ReputationRep:
    Neither. I don't have the assets or the figure to show anything off.

However, of I had the figure.... probably both (although not at the same time). Heck, if I had the figure I could quite happily go out in fabulous low cut jeans and a bikini top.... I saw this thing that Prue did in Charmed years ago that looked so awsome. Really kinda utility gothic with a really powerful edge....

ReputationRep:
    well, neither. because I am skinny and no long legs
    but I'd like to show off my shoulders for I think they are slim and sexy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by arora)
    well, neither. because I am skinny and no long legs
    but I'd like to show off my shoulders for I think they are slim and sexy
    Maybe me, you and Schmokie Dragon shoulf all invest in some corsets with tigh jeans. That could look pretty cool and give us skinny girls some more of a figure!
    P.s schmokie dragon I love your profile pic.

ReputationRep:
    Cleavage. (Others'.)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sophieliz)
    Maybe me, you and Schmokie Dragon shoulf all invest in some corsets with tigh jeans. That could look pretty cool and give us skinny girls some more of a figure!
    P.s schmokie dragon I love your profile pic.
    LOL. I need less of a figure, not more of one

And thanks. Its not a great pic of me but it does show off that big bumb beastie who likes to call himself a horse (I love him really )

ReputationRep:
    Legs every time. I have no boobs. :P Though I have definite limits on skirt length... lol.

ReputationRep:
    on a night out? Short skirt (legs) or low cut top (boobs)? Neither or both?
    I’m not really big on either. I prefer to show my figure, so tight clothes…always! Though that shouldn’t suggest I walk around with a turtleneck! I don’t mind having something low cut, so long as the bra is alright i.e. NOT a wonderbra! Not big on showing legs, too in love with jeans. But if the skirt is really nice, I’m ok. But finding a really nice skirt is hard.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by viciouscircle)
    Neither - I emphasise my waist. I have a tiny one so when I wear just a plain tight-fitting vest top or whatever, I put a wide belt on and some skinny jeans. The belt nips you in a wee bit more and draws attention to a slim but hourglass figure Oh and there's no risk of looking trashy because you're not showing loads of skin!

yay for waists:party:
    Yep I usually go for the waist too, it's the one part of me I don't get negative feelings about! Sometimes I'll show a different body part but I feel most comfortable when I'm showing waist rather than the others

ReputationRep:
    Hmm i wear both to be honest, but not at the same time. Although once when i was very drunk i ended up with a little denim number and a strappy top that isnt meant to be low but kept falling down (funnily enough i really pulled that night!) But i definitely dont make a habit of that dress sense I like to show a bit of cleavage, but then i like skirts too. So basically, i try on a million outifts and see what feels right on the night

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HagerVor)
    i had no idea girls worried so much about what parts of their body to show off.
    I don't! If it's any consolation...

I don't worry about stuff like that. I accentuate my face more than anything. In a natural way And I like to show off my hips/tum now and then. No, I don't mean with a crop top :p: I mean with, like, baby doll shirts..

ReputationRep:
    I like to leave somethings to imagination

ReputationRep:
    Has to be legs everytime for me - i have no boobs to show! But i actually like my legs, plus i have an obsession with buying short skirts lol.

ReputationRep:
    Legs, every time! I love the flirty feeling of an A-line mini on a night out!

ReputationRep:
    I have zero chest and skinny chickenesque legs, so i'm fooked really I tend to show of my shoulders/waist instead.

Poll
Favourite type of bread

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.