Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    yeah baadshah i visted the SSA and GDS on Friday and i thought SSA were cool but a friend took me round Bloomsbury on sat morning and i much prefered the location there so i think its gonna be itercollegiate for me just because the area is so much nicer not keen on south of the river. SSA location is cool but GDS a little out of the way.
    Why are you from Baadshah?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Baadshah)
    I swear SSApartments are so much better than all the others.

The others, GDS a little less, are ****e compared to them...

I swear Kings should make a bt more of an effort on the other halls.
    For someone that hasn't even been to any of the halls, you're very opinionated on them. Do a search for accommodation at King's and you will find that everything is not as it first seems.

The halls are basically a toss up between location, amenities, social life. None of the halls (unfortunately) encompass all three entirely.

ReputationRep:
    On paper SSA is best; whereas in practice, for highly driven independent-ish young people, I've found GDSA is excellent.

ReputationRep:
    my cousin was in SSA for the first year but she said she regretted it and she told me that GDSA would be the best for me.

ReputationRep:
    Listen to her.

ReputationRep:
    how fast is the internet connection at SSA and GDS or is there any connection at all?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ponto)
    how fast is the internet connection at SSA and GDS or is there any connection at all?
    It's a JA.net 10mbit connection, AFAIK. P

ReputationRep:
    What is the best accomadation for busines??? I think its based on the Waterloo campus? Can anyone describe whats Hampstead Halls are like? Are they really that bad!!! Thanks all mwah xxxxxx

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: April 25, 2006
Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.