Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by Gio)
    whats the full name of that only 1 rabbit? I wanna bid against u and then sell it out at a higher price later on

there ya go.there're even two on sale now

ReputationRep:
    One of my friends recently had a dildo "created" that was the same shape as her boys willy for when he was at uni. Apparently, it was moulded exactly, and she has two - one plain one, one vibrating one.

She was telling me about it.

Slightly weird? x x
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by Simulatio)
    One of my friends recently had a dildo "created" that was the same shape as her boys willy for when he was at uni. Apparently, it was moulded exactly, and she has two - one plain one, one vibrating one.

Slightly weird? x x
    nope! i want to get my bf's done too

ReputationRep:
    Hmm, don't start with a rabbit. They are quite expensive anyway. A personal favourite is called candy and is from Ann Summers at £18. It looks pretty too,I'm not a fan of the more vulgar ones. : )

ReputationRep:
    I got my first one when I was 20 so guess that makes me a bit behind you lot lol. Anyway I personally wouldn't go for the Rabbit I'd get a Pulsatron from ann Summers its sooooo good; it has lots of different bits you can use and loads of settings it has the standard dildo shaped bit but this can be swaped for two different clit stimulators - that I find much better and can be used alone or with yuor partner

ReputationRep:
    I have the platinum rabbit and the "midnight massager" and would recommend both.. i prefer the midnight massager at the moment because i'm not in the mood for a big plastic phallus but i waver between the two. they basically have the same motor settings and they're both awesome..

ReputationRep:
    My girlfriend will vouch for the fact that the Rampant Rabbit Platinum is probably the best toy she's ever played with - and she used to be an Ann Summers Rep.

How her face lit up when I got her that... hehe

I'd definitely recommend that you have a browse on LoveHoney, though... fantastic site

ReputationRep:
    Toys in all their glory, but surely nothing beats the good old: :aetsch:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jonatan)
    :aetsch:
    Legend! On a different tip, one thing ive noticed is that a lot of girls i know have 'broken' their rabbits - now is this down to shoddy workmanship or the fact that women are all just freaky beehatches?

ReputationRep:
    Don't forget a fleshlight for the lads.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imasillynarb)
    What are they actually like? If anyone knows of course.

Got some stuff delivered from LoveHoney this morning so that'll be getting tried out tomorrow

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Simulatio)

Slightly weird? x x
    I have a vibrating one of those, its kind of strange considering its so weirdly life-like but it was fun to make! However, I still prefer my ol' rampant rabbit, can't beat it! I want to try the new thrusting shaft rabbit, it looks, er...intresting.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pretty Boy)
    L-O-L, I'd always assumed you were a dude! When I read that I was like WTF!! where is he putting it!

:p: :p:
    lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by x.narb.x)
    I am curious, but strangely enough I think its more socially acceptable for a girl to have a vibrator, even though male hand stimulation is far more acceptable... strange that.

ReputationRep:
    LoveHoney is fantastic! Never bought anything from the Ann Summer’s site ^o) but looking at it, I think I’ll stick to LH

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bluedreamer)
    LoveHoney is fantastic! Never bought anything from the Ann Summer’s site ^o) but looking at it, I think I’ll stick to LH
    Can you recommend any particular products? I got the catalogue this morning with the stuff that was delivered and the amount of choice is crazy!

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't start with a vibrator that has a huge shaft, i'm not a fan. Bullet vibrators are for the clitoris only, and i much prefer that kind. Cheaper as well. Pabo is a good site, but i'd say that was angled slightly more towards the boys. xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by olliemccowan)
    Can you recommend any particular products? I got the catalogue this morning with the stuff that was delivered and the amount of choice is crazy!
    Urrr o.O sure :p: the Tracey Cox Rabbit is my fav. Though I only got it because it’s quiet…my mum has good ears :eek:

There’s some other stuff, but I wont go into detail
    wait...you do realise I’m a girl :p: I don’t know about boy toys ^o)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bluedreamer)
    Urrr o.O sure :p: the Tracey Cox Rabbit is my fav. Though I only got it because it’s quiet…my mum has good ears :eek:

There’s some other stuff, but I wont go into detail
    wait...you do realise I’m a girl :p: I don’t know about boy toys ^o)
    Are all the different rabbits practically the same? Like are the Ann Summers Rampant Rabbits the same basically as LoveHoney ones?

Edit: no they're not for me! they're for the girlfriend lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by olliemccowan)
    Are all the different rabbits practically the same? Like are the Ann Summers Rampant Rabbits the same basically as LoveHoney ones?

Edit: no they're not for me! they're for the girlfriend lol
    I’d assume :hmmmm: I doubt the decent ones will differ dramatically. Like I said, the TC one is the quietest, so that’s definitely a plus! I’ve never seen the Ann Summers site till today, so I don’t know about that, but it doesn’t look too different from the TC one…except for the thrusters, dear lord! :eek: a tad scary.

ahhh sorry, my reply is so late.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 4, 2006
Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.