Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

BNP. good or bad ? watch

• View Poll Results: what do you think of the BNP?
    good - positive role models for everyone
    8.00%
    ok, but could be better
    10.29%
    bad - wannabee nazis with ****** for leader
    81.71%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LH)
    "Different groups can live side-by-side and at peace for generations. They can even enjoy each other's cultures, but they must stick to their own, or ‘diversity' will be but a short-lived stepping stone to nothingness." (my embolding)
    This one is priceless, it's expanded on, on their website, by a Mr Barnes, who explains exactly how we can live side by side, whilst sticking to our own.
    It works like this, after the people of Britain have voted for a bnp government, instead of taking power, there master plan to protect the cultural integrity of the nation, is to divide it up into little plots, based on religion, culture, race, and political ideology.
    How pleasant and thoughtful of them.
    So what you would have, for example, is the homophobic, islamic, tory voting, Pakistani city state of Bradford, and then in Leeds you would have the homosexual, islamic, tory voting Pakistanis, whilst in York you might have the homophobic, islamic, liberal voting, Pakistanis, and in Hull the homosexual, islamic, Labour voting Pakistanis.
    In Manchester you might get the bi-sexual, north Nigerian, green voting, black men, whilst in Liverpool you might get the hetrosexual, catholic, SNP voting Welsh population, and so on and so forth.
    So if you were a hetrosexual, homophobic, catholic white man with a mixed race wife, a lesbian daughter, who had converted to islam, and a disabled son who was an anglican minister, with a 10 gear mountain bike, and a girlfriend named Julie, you might have to live in the pizza hut on the outskirts of Slough.
    And they call themselves a political party?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EastMidlander)
    This one is priceless, it's expanded on, on their website, by a Mr Barnes, who explains exactly how we can live side by side, whilst sticking to our own.
    It works like this, after the people of Britain have voted for a bnp government, instead of taking power, there master plan to protect the cultural integrity of the nation, is to divide it up into little plots, based on religion, culture, race, and political ideology.
    How pleasant and thoughtful of them.
    So what you would have, for example, is the homophobic, islamic, tory voting, Pakistani city state of Bradford, and then in Leeds you would have the homosexual, islamic, tory voting Pakistanis, whilst in York you might have the homophobic, islamic, liberal voting, Pakistanis, and in Hull the homosexual, islamic, Labour voting Pakistanis.
    In Manchester you might get the bi-sexual, north Nigerian, green voting, black men, whilst in Liverpool you might get the hetrosexual, catholic, SNP voting Welsh population, and so on and so forth.
    So if you were a hetrosexual, homophobic, catholic white man with a mixed race wife, a lesbian daughter, who had converted to islam, and a disabled son who was an anglican minister, with a 10 gear mountain bike, and a girlfriend named Julie, you might have to live in the pizza hut on the outskirts of Slough.
    And they call themselves a political party?
    You have brightened up my day.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OakBeans)
    It's the BNP for me. Labour are just awful, the libdems are as bad, I wouldn't trust the tories no matter how much they bribed me and the Greens are just labour under a different name. The BNP is different, not the same old thing in red, blue or yellow with the same rich donors and newsmen directing policy and public opinion, the BNP offers something different. Britain First!
    So you support the BNP because they are the alternative party yet are "patriotic"? Hmm... good reason :top: but incase you have realised, Britain cannot ignore fellow countries; hence Globalisation, Foreign Aid. If you are so patriotic about Britain, I'm sure you will appreiciate the foreign aid which Britain recieved in the days of the 1940's.

ReputationRep:
    Don't the BNP believe that a small number of Jews rule the earth?

We need the BNP like a hole in the head.

ReputationRep:
    Yep just on the stopthebnp website.
    It does seem that the BNP seem to not complete their policies and drink some Kronenbourg.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Flux)
    erm....no
    Never read "Who are the Mindbenders?" by Nick Griffin?
    You should do.
    I think the correct answer to the question "Don't the BNP believe that a small number of Jews rule the earth?" is "Yes, but pssst, don't tell anyone, or they might think we're nazis"

I'd have far more respect for them if they didn't try to play games.
    They are not very good at it.

ReputationRep:
    Never read "Who are the Mindbenders?" by Nick Griffin?
    You should do.
    I think the correct answer to the question "Don't the BNP believe that a small number of Jews rule the earth?" is "Yes, but pssst, don't tell anyone, or they might think we're nazis"

I'd have far more respect for them if they didn't try to play games.
    They are not very good at it.
    I have read it.

Griffin has since changed his mind on a few things of what it says. His latest article:

http://www.bnp.org.uk/columnists/chairman2.php?ngId=30

"If the neo-cons didn’t have the “world-Jewish conspiracy” theorists to hamstring patriotic opposition to their war, they’d have to invent them. Nick Griffin warns against a monumental blunder."

I recommend the Protocols of Zion to people interested in the subject (PM me).

ReputationRep:
    My full support was given to the BNP after an incident in Birmingham on the 18th of December 2005.

A Candlelit vigil was being held in memory of all the forgotten white victims of racist murder in the UK. West midlands police in their infinite wisdom smashed up the vigil even though it was 100% peaceful. This incident showed me how far the New Labour controlled government are willing to go to suppress information that white people can actually be victims of racist attacks.

It amazes me how some of you who use this forum support New Labour have the stupidity to refer to the British National Party as Fascists. I suggest you take a long hard look at the way the New Labour government behave and then look up fascism on the net or in the dictionary, then ask yourselves who is closer to being fascists? New Labour or BNP? I would say New Labour every time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amon.)
    I have read it.

Griffin has since changed his mind on a few things of what it says. His latest article:

http://www.bnp.org.uk/columnists/chairman2.php?ngId=30

"If the neo-cons didn’t have the “world-Jewish conspiracy” theorists to hamstring patriotic opposition to their war, they’d have to invent them. Nick Griffin warns against a monumental blunder."
    I read that article and rolled with laughter, it clearly shows the games they are playing.
    How can anyone pushing an anti-islamic agenda, in the UK at this moment in time, not believe they are encouraging public support of a war in the middle east?
    I would suggest that the jewish conspiracy theorists are far less convincing as advocates of war in iraq/iran/syria, or wherever comes next, as they are speaking out in a more positive light concerning the muslim nations.
    It's a very poor attempt to make 2+2=5.
    Which nazis have been rattling his cage?
    His quality of writing has gone right down hill since he started trying to sell a politically acceptable message, rather than what he clearly really believes in.
    Gordon Brown does that "There will be no tax rises" sort of double speak lying much better.
    Fairly reliable sources say that a couple of years ago Griffin offered the bnp mailing list for a place in the conservative party, and they said no, I can see why, he's rank amateur.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HoneyMonster)
    My full support was given to the BNP after an incident in Birmingham on the 18th of December 2005.

A Candlelit vigil was being held in memory of all the forgotten white victims of racist murder in the UK. West midlands police in their infinite wisdom smashed up the vigil even though it was 100% peaceful. This incident showed me how far the New Labour controlled government are willing to go to suppress information that white people can actually be victims of racist attacks.

It amazes me how some of you who use this forum support New Labour have the stupidity to refer to the British National Party as Fascists. I suggest you take a long hard look at the way the New Labour government behave and then look up fascism on the net or in the dictionary, then ask yourselves who is closer to being fascists? New Labour or BNP? I would say New Labour every time.
    That sort of argument is like saying you'd rather have your head caved in with a rock than a steel pipe.
    What about looking for a positive solution?
    The bnp are a joke.

ReputationRep:
    I read that article and rolled with laughter, it clearly shows the games they are playing.
    How can anyone pushing an anti-islamic agenda, in the UK at this moment in time, not believe they are encouraging public support of a war in the middle east?
    I would suggest that the jewish conspiracy theorists are far less convincing as advocates of war in iraq/iran/syria, or wherever comes next, as they are speaking out in a more positive light concerning the muslim nations.
    It's a very poor attempt to make 2+2=5.
    Which nazis have been rattling his cage?
    His quality of writing has gone right down hill since he started trying to sell a politically acceptable message, rather than what he clearly really believes in.
    Gordon Brown does that "There will be no tax rises" sort of double speak lying much better.
    The BNP is against that war.

Fairly reliable sources say that a couple of years ago Griffin offered the bnp mailing list for a place in the conservative party, and they said no, I can see why, he's rank amateur.
    source?

http://66.90.73.194/bnptv/wmids/candlevigil.wmv = the video of Police smashing the virgil that Honeymonster says about.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amon.)
    The BNP is against that war.
    Which is why the are so funny.
    Is it really the best way to be anti-war, by stirring people up against the people you are going to war with?
    That's like a peace protestor in 1930's Britain being anti-Nazi, and spending their whole time talking about the evils and dangers of Hitler.
    It doesn't make sense.
    If the bnp were anti-immigration, sure it would be believable, and make sense to people, but this whole frothing at the mouth anti-islamic stuff, especially when so much of it is talking about muslims in the middle east, really is like a red rag to a bull.
    I bet the bnp get more people supporting the war than against it.

source?
    Yes, because they are really going to post up private meetings on the internet.
    I can just see the conservative party admitting to private approaches from the far right, and I can just see Nick Griffin admitting to rejection.
    :rolleyes:
    It's fairly common talk though, and there does appear to be foundation for it.

ReputationRep:
    Which is why the are so funny.
    Is it really the best way to be anti-war, by stirring people up against the people you are going to war with?
    That's like a peace protestor in 1930's Britain being anti-Nazi, and spending their whole time talking about the evils and dangers of Hitler.
    It doesn't make sense.
    If the bnp were anti-immigration, sure it would be believable, and make sense to people, but this whole frothing at the mouth anti-islamic stuff, especially when so much of it is talking about muslims in the middle east, really is like a red rag to a bull.
    I bet the bnp get more people supporting the war than against it.
    it doesn;t make people want to go to war because the war is a waste of life and money. Saying how bad islam is makes people think the war is pointless to fight to give them democracy and instead makes them want muslims out of Britain.

Yes, because they are really going to post up private meetings on the internet.
    I can just see the conservative party admitting to private approaches from the far right, and I can just see Nick Griffin admitting to rejection.
    It's fairly common talk though, and there does appear to be foundation for it.
    I have never heard this. I don't think bnp members would be happy aboutit.

ReputationRep:
    That sort of argument is like saying you'd rather have your head caved in with a rock than a steel pipe.
    What about looking for a positive solution?
    The bnp are a joke.
    I believe holding the vigil was a positive solution. New Labour's Political police however did not.

Closing down the discussions which are getting the BNP more support will help nobody. You see when politics fail, people are only left with a paramilitary option. That is what happened in Northen Ireland and if the politics fail it will happen here.

Why are New Labour so keen on censorship? What do they have to hide?

If the other parties want the BNP to go away all they have to do is stop censoring and start listening and hold proper debates.

Many people vote for the BNP because they are sick of Britains porous borders and as everyone knows the BNP is the only party offering a sensible solution to the problem (Close borders, Kick illegals out), it's not rocket science. If the other parties offered a sensible solution im sure they would win back some of those votes. All it takes is a little common sense.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amon.)
    it doesn;t make people want to go to war because the war is a waste of life and money. Saying how bad islam is makes people think the war is pointless to fight to give them democracy and instead makes them want muslims out of Britain.
    It makes them think they are under threat from foreign powers, and people want wars when they feel that way.
    Most of Britain is against the war to start with, and amongst those who support the war you find the anti-muslim brigade at the front (obviously, you wouldn't expect to find muslims wanting a war against muslim nations), ergo anti-islamic talk incites wars against muslim nations.
    If the guy was politically astute, and wanted to be anti-war, then he'd find other topics to hit on, not the subject matter of millitary campaigns.

I have never heard this. I don't think bnp members would be happy aboutit.
    It's been rumbling around for a couple of years, and when you think his dad was conservative, and he used to be a paid up member, did a couple of interviews with conservative papers etc. a while back, and did meet a couple of minor conservatives it all sounds pretty believable, especially when the rumors come from that direction, and not from the left wing of politics, the only people who could benefit if it was a lie.

ReputationRep:
    It makes them think they are under threat from foreign powers, and people want wars when they feel that way.
    Most of Britain is against the war to start with, and amongst those who support the war you find the anti-muslim brigade at the front (obviously, you wouldn't expect to find muslims wanting a war against muslim nations), ergo anti-islamic talk incites wars against muslim nations.
    If the guy was politically astute, and wanted to be anti-war, then he'd find other topics to hit on, not the subject matter of millitary campaigns.
    No, I think it makes people think the war is pointless. that's what it made me think.

BNP is "Britain first" why would they want to go to war when they have problems in Britain already? It makes people think that they need to sort out Britain first not Iraq.

It's been rumbling around for a couple of years, and when you think his dad was conservative, and he used to be a paid up member, did a couple of interviews with conservative papers etc. a while back, and did meet a couple of minor conservatives it all sounds pretty believable, especially when the rumors come from that direction, and not from the left wing of politics, the only people who could benefit if it was a lie.
    His dad was NF, took Griffin to NF rallys.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HoneyMonster)
    I believe holding the vigil was a positive solution. New Labour's Political police however did not.

Closing down the discussions which are getting the BNP more support will help nobody.
    More support?
    0.7% of the vote.
    Let's be real here.

You see when politics fail, people are only left with a paramilitary option. That is what happened in Northen Ireland and if the politics fail it will happen here.
    So?
    You are missing the point.
    That's not a reason to vote for a bunch of losers.
    Your only reason to vote bnp appears to be you think that labour are crap, well welcome to the club, most of the nation thinks the same thing, but we're not going to go off and vote for a bunch of rank amateurs because of that.
    People want a real solution.

Why are New Labour so keen on censorship?
    What censorship are you refering to?

If the other parties want the BNP to go away all they have to do is stop censoring and start listening and hold proper debates.
    lol
    If the other parties want the bnp to go away they just need to splash the truth all over the tabloids, and bring in new legislation.
    Job done.
    The question you should be asking is why do they tolerate them?

Many people vote for the BNP because they are sick of Britains porous borders and as everyone knows the BNP is the only party offering a sensible solution to the problem
    They are not though are they?
    They are offering a bunch of crackpot schemes that don't work.
    Which is why the majority of people think there is an immigration problem, but only 0.7% will vote bnp.

(Close borders, Kick illegals out)
    That isn't their policies though, is it?

it's not rocket science. If the other parties offered a sensible solution im sure they would win back some of those votes. All it takes is a little common sense.
    Win back some of the massive 0.7%?
    I'm sure they will be listening and taking on board your advice as we speak.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amon.)
    No, I think it makes people think the war is pointless. that's what it made me think.

BNP is "Britain first" why would they want to go to war when they have problems in Britain already? It makes people think that they need to sort out Britain first not Iraq.
    Maybe that's how you see it, but 0.7% at the poll suggests others don't.
    I certainly don't.
    In my view it's a crap tactic, and it appears 99.3% of the population agrees with me.
    If the odds were that stacked against me I'd take heed and rethink.

His dad was NF, took Griffin to NF rallys.
    His dad was a conservative councillor who attended a couple of NF meetings.
    He was not a member.
    In fact his dad made that very clear when he was expelled from the conservative party a few years ago.
    He even denounced the NF at his tribunal hearing.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe that's how you see it, but 0.7% at the poll suggests others don't.
    I certainly don't.
    In my view it's a crap tactic, and it appears 99.3% of the population agrees with me.
    If the odds were that stacked against me I'd take heed and rethink.
    what? we're not on the general election now, we're on that article that was wrote last month!

His dad was a conservative councillor who attended a couple of NF meetings.
    He was not a member.
    In fact his dad made that very clear when he was expelled from the conservative party a few years ago.
    He even denounced the NF at his tribunal hearing.
    not from what i've heard.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amon.)
    what? we're not on the general election now, we're on that article that was wrote last month!
    So you think the total of 0.7% has risen by how much in the last 10 months?
    Hey let's be generous, let's double it.
    1.4% (although I bet at the next general election it's closer to 0.7%).
    So what?
    Doesn't change anything.
    It's still 98.6% think my way.
    Like I said, with odds like that stacked against me I'd start having a rethink.

not from what i've heard.
    Well you've heard wrong.
    It was national news at the time.
    He was a councillor for St Johns Wood Terrace Ward on St Marylebone Borough Council from 1959 to 1965.
    In August 2001 he was expelled from the Conservative Party after being found guilty of "assisting" the BNP, when he answered his wife's BNP hotline in his home because she was out posting letters.
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main...5/ntory125.xml
    Lifelong Conservative activist answered a telephone call at home with the words 'British National Party, good afternoon'.
    EDGAR Griffin found himself split between party and family loyalties yesterday as he protested that one "silly mistake" had cost him his political life.
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/1507318.stm
    "I have been in the Conservative Party since 1948 and virtually never been out of office in that time."
    You don't want to believe a word that comes from the bnp

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.