The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

ant1337

wat stuff would u consider alcopops?
smirnoff ice, bicardi breezers, wkd
all that rite?

I'd say alchopops are pretty much any ready mixed alcoholic drink packed with additives. So yeh, Smirnoff Ice, Bacardi Breezer, WKD, Archers Aqua, Reef, VK...
Reply 41
I really like Sambuca. It tastes like liquorice to me.
Reply 42
When I first started drinking alcoholic stuff I had alcopops (ew) - Smirnoff Ice and Bacardi Breezers.. they don't really taste like alcohol.

Now I can't stand them at all. Urgh.
I'd recommend vodka and orange or vodka and lemonade. Neither taste very vodka-ey.
Reply 43
Sambuca shots are amazing!

However, sambuca is a bugger to remove from black clothing and it is sticky and gets everywhere and looks like cum stain.
Not Good.
Reply 44
squirly
When I first started drinking alcoholic stuff I had alcopops (ew) - Smirnoff Ice and Bacardi Breezers.. they don't really taste like alcohol.

Now I can't stand them at all. Urgh.
I'd recommend vodka and orange or vodka and lemonade. Neither taste very vodka-ey.

Yeah same here:biggrin:
Reply 45
i started on alcopops, then i had a bottle of wine, (which i would never recommend) and then i had Lambrini! how classy! hahah! for the last aaaaages it has been vodka and coke/lemonade/irn bru.

but seriously, once you are a little bit drunk, what you are drinking doesn't matter, as long as it wont make you sick from being too strong (ie straight vodka- plain eeewww)
Reply 46
I can't physically stomach straight vodka. It tastes vile.
Clarence
I can't physically stomach straight vodka. It tastes vile.
:ditto: I cannot stand staight vodka, or even if its with a mixer and you can slightly taste it. Was absolutely wasted one night at uni, and downed practically half a bottle of straight vodka when I got back to halls, and then drank half a can of beer that had discarded cigarette ash in, and I hate beer. Ugh!

Start off on the hard stuff, got for absinth! Ha, only joking! Erm, maybe something like archers and lemonade, its only 20% and really sweet!
Reply 48
mmmm archers :biggrin:
Phonicsdude
kopparberg can be bought at any whetherspoons and that goes down too easily! (it's a cider).

Mmmmm Kopparberg....i ordered a case of mixed berry flavour off the net. Tastes kind of like Snakebite, and it was a potent 7% strength. I enjoyed. :smile:
7%? :redface:
I've seen it at 4%...!

Where abouts on teh net?
Im getting crates of that stuff!
Shag it! KEGS of it! :p:
Reply 51
I have never tried it....i want to now..
Koppaberg right?
kopparberg I believe.
In all whetherspoons.

I feel like a big pussy for drinking that soft drink-esque thing instead of a pint of stella but it is so good.
BirchyGreen
I second this recommendation wholeheartedly :biggrin:

I third it but of course I'd drink anything at the bar :biggrin:
bluedreamer
omg I want to vomit anytime I think about vodka…not happy memories :bawling:

haha :biggrin: i have those feelings whenever i hear the word tequila :s-smilie:
burningwings
welll...
if you dont like the taste of drinking.. dont drink???

(and that's from someone who loves drinking and other people doing it too!)
(on the other hand..if you must drink for the sake of it, mix your spirits with your fav soft drink, or *shudders slightly* alcopops)

This.
Clarence
I have never tried it....i want to now..
Koppaberg right?

Real nice :yep:

Bit too sweet/sickly after a while though.
Drink me!
Reply 58
I've heard loads of stuff about vodka redbull, it gave me really bad shakes when i had it.
Don't drink vodka redbull, it's quite dangerous.

Latest