Anonymous #6
Report 13 years ago
Oh man, don't read 'Waiting For Godot' or 'Endgame' it will push you narcissistic people over the edge!

"They give birth aside the grave, the light gleams for an instant, then it is dark once more"

Though personally i feel that everyone here (including me) has bearly started this "Computer game" of life and it seems a bit stupid to be calling it pointless right now. The race is long guys....
HearTheThunder
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Does anyone else think it is utterly devoid of meaning, spent doing pointless and mundane things, coloured with misery and completely worthless?

Absolutely.
supernova2
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I think its all the people who think too much and probably have too much free time alone...
Anonymous #4
Report 13 years ago
then please tell me how to stop thinking so much.
thegreatstupendo
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
then please tell me how to stop thinking so much.
get off your ar*e, stop feeling so sorry for yourself, and do something fun.
El Scotto
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Does anyone else think it is utterly devoid of meaning, spent doing pointless and mundane things, coloured with misery and completely worthless? Does anyone just wish that they didn't wake up again each morning and can't wait to get life over with?

Why dont you create some meaning for yourself and do something that you feel isnt pointless and mundane?

A life devoid of meaning shows a person devoid of character.
HearTheThunder
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Thinkings good. A lot of people need to sit down and think very carefully, you'll solve a lot of problems that way.
popsical
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by HearTheThunder)
Thinkings good. A lot of people need to sit down and think very carefully, you'll solve a lot of problems that way.
From own experience?
JitsuCol
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Before I had a g/f I spent years of my life depressed. That seems to change a lot for the better

Though getting a g/f is a different matter...
HearTheThunder
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by popsical)
From own experience?
Yeah, not that I subscribe to Rationalist Philosophy in any way :p: it's just most people get depressed because they're in conflict and don't know what's going on. They just need to stop and look where they are..
notsoperfect
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
i bet whoever posted this is in year 13
I FEEL YOUR PAIN IF YOU ARE!
suneilr
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Does anyone else think it is utterly devoid of meaning, spent doing pointless and mundane things, coloured with misery and completely worthless? Does anyone just wish that they didn't wake up again each morning and can't wait to get life over with?
:ditto: Whenever i think about life i always come to the conclusion that life is pointless. We all die regardless of what we do with our life. Besides we have no way of knowing whether death is better than life. The only problem with suicide is if we don't succeed and then life is even worse than before. But yeah, if i were to go to bed knowing that i wouldn't wake up i'd be happy.
jermay88
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
It sounds like your depressed.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What's stopping you doing a masters?

It's too expensive (57)
23.36%
My career doesn't need one (33)
13.52%
I'm sick of studying (49)
20.08%
I can't find a course I want to do (6)
2.46%
I don't know enough about them (17)
6.97%
Nothing, I'm going to do it! (82)
33.61%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise