The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Probably. I've never heard of China wanting to join ASEAN myself.
Reply 41
mebbeh. but this thread WAS a good discussion on why China would wanna join ASEAN and I think that this was very enlightening as to the reasons we would think China would wanna join ASEAN. :smile: I like this MUN thing...though I could never do it for real. :P
Reply 42
Yes t'was interesting. RIP Thread.
Reply 43
An accurate prediction of the ASEAN with China.:smile:

Reply 44
Works now, but its very small, from what I can see its small flags of the ASEAN then a big Chinese flag?
Reply 45
works. but pic is really small.
Reply 46
ElWilson
An accurate prediction of the ASEAN with China.:smile:

Can't really work out what's in there. Mind posting a bigger picture?
Reply 47
Any bigger - that's the maximum.
Reply 48
It's bigger but I can't really work out what it is apart from small ASEAN flags and a big Chinese flag, is that what it is?
Reply 49
Yes it is :laugh:

Ahem, pitty it's not bigger.
Reply 50
oh there. I got it. piglets suckling at a sow's teats. Sow=China. :P
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/weirdly_cool/chinaseize4yb.jpg
Reply 51
It is slightly bigger, :biggrin:
Reply 52
haha use my link. I blew it up in size
Reply 53
ah, LOL! :rofl:
Reply 54
I get it now :biggrin: :toofunny:
Reply 55
hehehe well g'nite people.
Reply 56
brimstone
India can see no reason why China should not join ASEAN. If Malaysia would care to state a reason why, India would be prepared to listen.

If México believes rightly, wasn't ASEAN founded to help stop the growth of comunism? Wouldn't this be slightly impossible, what with China still being comunist and therefore not promoting total freemarketism?
Reply 57
paddylad
If México believes rightly, wasn't ASEAN founded to help stop the growth of comunism? Wouldn't this be slightly impossible, what with China still being comunist and therefore not promoting total freemarketism?

Although in name China is still Communist, You can not deny that China's approach to the market is completely different to when ASEAN was founded.
Reply 58
Nightowl
Although in name China is still Communist, You can not deny that China's approach to the market is completely different to when ASEAN was founded.

Yet it is still not a free market, and the government exerts masive control over it.
Reply 59
China cooperates greatly with ASEAN, and is making great strides towards being a free market.

Latest

Trending

Trending