What's your fav perfume and how did you pick it? Watch

Pink Sparkles
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by gossip_girl)
whats that pink gucci one called?
Gucci Rush 2 is in a pink bottle if that's what u mean.

Im perfume hunting at the moment. Ive just finished my bottle of Lancome Miracle and im not sure what to start wearing next. Ive got Ralph Lauren's Ralph and Cool already and Gucci Envy Me but i dunno whether to start using one of these or buy a new perfume .....
mbm1087
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Victoria's Secret Love Spell is my favorite. My friend introduced me to it. I also like Jo Malone's Honeysuckle and Jasmine lotion.
mademoiselle84
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
i like heavy, sultry, womanly classy fragrances.....i can't stand insipid fresh scents such as that dkny in the long rectagular whitish bottle- that gives me a headache!
i have been wearing dior-pure poison since it came out in the states a year or two ago and am on my 3rd bottle now! in the past i have worn CK-contradiction, and will probably go back to that at some point, and chanel-coco mademoiselle is another favourite. i also like D&G feminine for a lighter fragrance.......i tend to stick to one at a time though, i think it's good to have a signature scent that reminds people of you. i also wear perfume daily, and quite a lot of it- i like to smell good!

on another note- what is your favourite man smell? mine's aqua di gio.....
Tarts_n_Vicars
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
Fav man smell....most things smell amazing on them. I adore the original Hugo Boss one (is it called "Boss" ?? lol no clue about blokes stuff). It's yum....
tana
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I second the Hugo Boss on a guy.

My signature scent is Flower by Kenzo.......just got it for a birthday present and fell in love with it.
Ludivine
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
JPG Le Male is great on a guy, and the bottle looks awesome on his desk.
Kittennffc
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I've got a few that I wear:

Ralph Lauren - Romance
Calvin Klein - One
DKNY - Woman
Calvin Klein - Eternity Moment
Dolce and Gabbana for Women
Rainbow_Chick
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Has to be Hugo woman & JLO miami
KayBee
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I love Paul Smith London, it smells lovely.
burningwings
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I wear amour amour by jean patou, and the original blue ghost. mostly ghost, but i love amour amour on top.

I used to have DKNY and ibiza hippy, but i prefer the ones I have now, and have worn ghost for like a year now.
sparkler
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
i love 'just pink' by next...cheap, lush bottle, and it smells gooooood

Scheherezade
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Marc Jacobs - the original has been my favourite ever since it was launched

Also i like Annick Goutal's Eau d'Hadrien and all of Marc Jacobs' Body Splashes esp. for Summer (Cotton, Grass, Rain)
supercat
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
DKNY Be Delicious - bought it on a plane haha.
r0manticide17
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Calvin klein : CKone (NOT the summer one, ew!)
dinkymints
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Prada, Gucci Rush and Hypnose (surprised it's not more popular on here, it's everywhere now, wasn't when I bought it...).
Elements
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by burningwings)
I wear amour amour by jean patou, and the original blue ghost. mostly ghost, but i love amour amour on top.

I used to have DKNY and ibiza hippy, but i prefer the ones I have now, and have worn ghost for like a year now.

Ooh that sounds good. What does it smell of and how is it packaged?
Elements
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Vixen)
Has anyone tried Britney Spears frangrance Fantasy? Its lovely.
Yes I've tried it. I didn't find it lovely though as it literally suffocated me- the tester strip and sample that is!:eek: The advertisement of it was lovely though. Plus I got my free vial sample, did you?
I prefer Britney Spears' fragrance Curious though: both the fragrance itself and the bottle and packaging. More so the bottle than the packaging though, as the bottle is so elegant looking. It's light, refreshing and summery. I wouldn't say that it's my signature fragrance though as I usually don't wear perfume.
I came across this perfume because I love Britney Spears' music. So I went into Boots store and had 2 test strips and free sample squirts, one on each wrist, done of Curious and Fantasy. I preferred Curious so next week I bought 50ml of it.
Now I also want to get some test strips of Britney's newest perfume called In Control, and Lacoste's Touch Of Pink.
Tarts_n_Vicars
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
I agree, Fantasy is tooo sweet. On Vixen's advice I had a spray of it when I was perfume shopping with my sis and my my...what a sickly mixture of marshmallows and pick n mix type sweetie smell. It's cute but very heavy
nat_x_alie
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I have a few on the go at the moment:
Yves Saint Laurent - Babydoll
Cacharel- Amor Amor
Ralph Lauren - Romance
Chanel - Chance
Chanel - Coco mademoiselle
Paul Smith - Floral

I didn't pick out the Cacharel, or Chance - My Dad picks them up to me when he's at the airport on business trips. Otherwise, normally go to Debenhams or Boots and spend hours deciding. Boots is great because I spend way too much money there, so end up with tons of points which equates to free perfume!
so_this_is_sam
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
i havent bought any new perfume for a while it just doesnt run out! I wear Lacoste Touch of Pink most of the time, although i do have others like Paradise by Estee Lauder, some Ralph lauren perfume and french connection
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever signed up for an open day and then not gone to it?

Yes (89)
50%
No (89)
50%

Watched Threads