The Student Room Group
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh

Scroll to see replies

the waits awful, good luck everyone!
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh
Reply 41
Le Lonze what course have you applied for? hope you get on whatever it is becasue the wait is awful. I hope I find out sometime this week because their last interview is today, six weeks of waiting If I dont get in Il be so annoyed.lol
Reply 42
I have applied for animation and you? well i actaully thought the waiting could be over today but naaaaa..... let's see how many more days go by without an answer....:frown: :frown: :confused: :confused: And i wanna get in so badly
Reply 43
I have applied for furniture and product design..im sure its going to be soon because there is a deadline sometime in the next two weeks that they have got to have sent their offers by.
Reply 44
I really can't say when they're gonna reply.....my guess would be between monday and tuesday because that's what i was told during my interview.....that i should receive any replies from 10 days to 2 weeks, and 2 weeks would be next tuesday. On the other hand ....hehe from past experiences eca don't seem to respect deadlines :biggrin: well i'm sure you'll know when and if i get accepted cause i'll sure beat the ****e out of this stressed body of mine, maybe by spending a week totally guttered with my mate lefty le mur there. haha
Fer ****'s sake.
I was told during the interview that i'll get a reply by the end of last week. And i haven't. The head of department won't even answer my emails.

:frown: :confused: :s-smilie: :mad:
Careful not to send too many emails, a friend of mine got a really nasty one back from a uni (not eca) telling her to leave them alone and she'd find out eventually.
I only sent one and i sent it for a reason.

I recieved a phone call from the college but i wasnt home and my mobile was off. I tried calling back but the line was and is always engaged. Then i sent an email. This was a week ago. I still don't know why they phoned and i'm dead curious to know.
Oh how mean of them! Gah they really should reply to you then.

Sorry didn't mean to sound...like 'leave them alone!' just didn't want you to get a nasty email, my friend was really gutted when the first personal contact she ever received from her first choice uni was so harsh.
Reply 49
when are they going to reply???????:confused: :confused: :frown: :frown:
jesus christ why is this taking so long.......this is ****in torture!
blehh
Reply 50
I got in! i found out yesterday morning. got a conditional just got to pass my foundation...... Hope every one else finds out soon.
well done!
congrats BJ!!
Reply 53
great!congrats hope its us next leftyyyy
Reply 54
lelonze....did they reply to you?
Reply 55
erm ...not quite.....
Reply 56
hey anyone here got an account on you go further?
me and lelonze have just recieved an email from ucas saying that the application status has changed.. we check the tracking system and the application status is still the same!!

anyone in a similar situation??
it should change soon!
me and lelonze didn't make it into the ECA.

we're thinking of dundee now..

Latest

Trending

Trending