Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Bum sex watch

Announcements

(Original post by pendragon)
    Yes, but its not just the dirty bit... Its also that it really makes her your girl, its like a second virginity, but one that she would only give to someone she really loved...
    yes that's a huge appeal when the girl has never done it but when she does it randomly with most girls... not so special. You just try it once to say "I've done as much as all those other guys she was with" and if you're not obsessed with anal sex...

(Original post by Sithius)
    To be honest I think it's pretty sick, why would I stick my **** up a womans ****ter.
    So you can tell yourself that you managed to get her to do that... that's pretty much it really. The whole feeling thing is just a lame excuse.

ReputationRep:
    My bf kinda tried it for like 1 min but it was difficult to get in, how do u make it easier??x

ReputationRep:
    My boyfriend keeps saying we should try it, and 'accidentally' misses, if you get what I mean :rolleyes:, but I absolutely refuse! I can't see the appeal in it to be honest. Although I wonder that if I did actually say 'Yeah, ok then', whether he would actually do it? I think he wants to see what I'd do, but I'm not too sure if he would actually do it. It's one thing fantasizing, another doing it.

Its an entirely different experience from a boy's point of view. Obviously its tighter but you have to be a lot more careful and slower, especially to start with. If you're used to going for it good and hard, anal isnt a good idea, but if you can be patient its an entirely different feel to normal sex. Personally I like it, its different, i wouldnt want to do it all the time, in an odd way its kind of special.

ReputationRep:
    Lol yee but what if your a lil small down there, how dya do it then ?x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lovelee-jublee)
    My boyfriend keeps saying we should try it, and 'accidentally' misses, if you get what I mean :rolleyes:, but I absolutely refuse! I can't see the appeal in it to be honest. Although I wonder that if I did actually say 'Yeah, ok then', whether he would actually do it? I think he wants to see what I'd do, but I'm not too sure if he would actually do it. It's one thing fantasizing, another doing it.
    lol, your b/f sounds like a funny dude.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pretty Boy)
    yeah he cracks me up too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wikiwikiwildwildwest)
    I bet you wouldn't have a problem sticking your **** in a womans mouth. ****'s weren't made for mouths either.:p:
    Girls don't **** out their mouths.

ReputationRep:
    ewwwwwwww.

an anus is for crapping out of.

i think i'll stay a safe distance away from ass play.

infact.. i feel ill thinking about it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by marie7040)
    Lol yee but what if your a lil small down there, how dya do it then ?x
    Use lots of lubricant and work your way up to it. Start with one finger, then when you get used to that try two, etc. If you start with something quite large it'll just hurt.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sithius)
    Girls don't **** out their mouths.
    Theres probably just as many types of bacteria in ones mouth as in ones rectum.

ReputationRep:
    Far far more in the mouth actually. As with pretty much any other part of the body, the mouth is grand central for bacteria.

ReputationRep:
    Impressive stuff for student forums

I personally haven't tried that with my g/f, I really can't see the attraction in it. Just thinking about the pain is bad enough!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HagerVor)
    ewwwwwwww.

an anus is for crapping out of.

i think i'll stay a safe distance away from ass play.

infact.. i feel ill thinking about it.
    agreed. I don't see the point really...it would feel impersonal/painful and if I feel the need for experimentation, bumming wouldn't be my first port of call + poo horror stories.

People feel ill thinking about it?

I haven't done it, but it don't make me feel ill.

Quite the reverse

ReputationRep:
    Unlikely, seeing as the saliva is a mild anti-septic!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GerardT)
    They do say that the anus has the most sensitive nerve endings anywhere on the body...
    What have you been doing to yo'self boy?!

ReputationRep:
    the problem is the attachment it has to gay sex and the stigma attached that both are wrong which is simply untrue.
    Many men and women like anal sex and theres nothing wrong with it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pretty Boy)
    Not really... I'm sure to lots of guys, not just my boyfriend, the idea of anal sex appeals to them because it's something they're not allowed to do, but if their girlfriend one day said 'Yes, ok let's try it', whether for a joke or being serious, the guy maybe doesn't really want to do it?

I know my boyfriend likes the idea because it's something I won't let him do.

ReputationRep:
    my mate said it feels like you need to do a really big poo.......in any case i won't be trying it in the near future. it's just not my cup of tea thanks very much!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 17, 2006
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.