Report 13 years ago
10th june
Kubed
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by sugardaddy)
Does that trip have anything to do with the world cup?

My final is the 26th (OCR Economics- 2884), which means I can watch the quarters onwards freely.
Not really- it's just an exchange...luckily at the time of the World Cup :p: We're reaching there on the same day as England vs Trinidad and Tobago
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
19th June - Further Pure 1
WokSz
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I end on the 8th of June with CIE A-Level French - it's the literature paper . God, 2.5 hours of essay writing.
Two Tone
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
9th of june, then we get a week off and back to college again. Can't wait untill I can drop history!
Loz2402
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Vazzyb)
19th June - Further Pure 1
:ditto:

ive got a week between this exam and the one-before-last exam. aggggggges. so its not too bad.

my friend has all her exams in one week in may. over before the 27th may!
digitalis
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
June 12th...3 exams, same day as my birthday
iceman_jondoe
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
26th june - chemistry synoptic ....god how i hate chemistry. The worst thing is before that day all my a2 exams are in two days ! with a clash ! wooo cant wait
Scipio
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
28th June. Damn AEA Chemistry.
bedbug
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
27th June - French. Mine are so spread out.. but I suppose that's good, my friend has 8 A2 modules in one week :eek:
callstar027
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
6th June yay! im first to finish iv got 3 exams in 2 days 7.5 hours and then over a week gap then mylast exam edexcel Government and Politics (all AS)
tis_me_lord
Badges: 14
Report 13 years ago
Well I'm doing 6 exams, one is late May sometime, and the other 5 are June.

My Birthday is the 20th June and I have history on the 19th and law on the 21st. :rolleyes:

Finally free when sociology module 6 is finished, which is either the 27th or 28th, can't remember exactly... so I can't really celebrate my Birthday for quite a while.
kellywood_5
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by tis_me_lord)
Well I'm doing 6 exams, one is late May sometime, and the other 5 are June.

My Birthday is the 20th June and I have history on the 19th and law on the 21st. :rolleyes:

Finally free when sociology module 6 is finished, which is either the 27th or 28th, can't remember exactly... so I can't really celebrate my Birthday for quite a while.
It's the 28th. That sucks, but at least you only have 6 exams. I have 13 altogether, 8 A2, 1 AEA and 4 GCSE
Mush
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
29th may - Higher Computing/Higher Geography
tomtheone
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Mines the 23rd June. History then Biology. 9 tests in total, with my birthday on the 30th.
silent ninja
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I pity some of you guys, you're gonna miss parts of the World Cup (if you take your studies seriously that is). Better you than me
Popa Dom
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by silent ninja)
I pity some of you guys, you're gonna miss parts of the World Cup (if you take your studies seriously that is). Better you than me
Surely one of the advantages of having exams late on, we can safely ignore the uberpatriotic-flag-on-car-I-love-England surge, and all the middle aged men bawling drunken *******s at you down the street and expecting you to reciprocate. Ugh. *shudders*. Having said that, if it comes down to either England vs France/Germany/Argentina/whatever other country has a general history of beating us, or last minute exam cramming, then yeah, my exams would come second to such matters of true national pride.
tis_me_lord
Badges: 14
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by silent ninja)
Exactly what I said years ago, well there go my A-levels... it's the bloody world cup then!

Gonna watch England vs Sweden on by Birthday, forget law the next day, just need to revise that earlier.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• The University of Law
    Solicitor Series: Assessing Trainee Skills – LPC, GDL and MA Law - Guildford campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 29 Jan '20
  • Nottingham Trent University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 29 Jan '20
  • University of Groningen
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 31 Jan '20

Have you ever signed up for an open day and then not gone to it?

Yes (89)
50%
No (89)
50%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed