Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    the best thing you can do is act like your oviously not bothered .. that kind of person gets of on shocking or scaring people etc.
    All though the slightly more inapropiate/imature thing to do which id be tempted to do is shout only a little one isnt it ... then wiggle my little finger in the air .. then if he got angry id run lol .. which is what ive done before lol .. but he never chased me he just started shouting abuse back then i shouted im not the middle aged pervet in a park naked then he ran away embaressed and ashamed and i swear i saw a tear as well lol .. he deserves it though werido

ReputationRep:
    Don't report it unless you have a photo of him! I once tried reporting a guy who flashed me and the cops laughed at me f***ers! On the lighter side I was serving one bloke on the till one time and his mate pulled the bloke's trousers (and underwear if he had any) down. The first bloke wasn't too happy about it One of my colleagues tells me that one time she was serving a drunk office girl who had her money somewhere in her clothing and bascially stripped off nearly everything in order to find it! In the end my colleague just let her have the item and had to wipe the security camera tape afterwards :

ReputationRep:
    Lol. Maybe he was having fun. Ring the Police so they can join in the fun too. Bit scary though...

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.