The Student Room Group
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
paddylad
Go on, have a little rant about their hair, you know you want to...

I'm back in Durham now so I've got too much work to do.....will be on here remarkably less come Monday (start of term!) :redface:
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Reply 41
dobbs
I'm back in Durham now so I've got too much work to do.....will be on here remarkably less come Monday (start of term!) :redface:

But who else can we rely on to have random rants on practically anything?!:frown:
Meh I'm not going to be on here nearly so much either, stooopid exams:mad:
Reply 42
oh god. i forgot. they have rahs there.

DONT MAKE ME GO BACK! DONT MAKE ME! NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply 43
See, today I was happily daydreaming about wandering along Saddler street before I quickly realised the sort of people that normally walk along Saddler street...
Reply 44
arkbar
See, today I was happily daydreaming about wandering along Saddler street before I quickly realised the sort of people that normally walk along Saddler street...

Have a walk along Sherburn Road instead. Makes me feel right at home :biggrin:
Reply 45
dobbs
Have a walk along Sherburn Road instead. Makes me feel right at home :biggrin:

I always feel lucky I'm still alive after walking along that stretch of road
I know neither of the two aforementioned roads. I feel like I'm missing out on something.
Reply 48
I was just thinking after readin this thread...I own a gilet but I'm not a Rah (at least I dont think I am). I just find it really comfy. It's not just rah's who wear them...

P.S. Mine's not a north face one either...it's Ben Sherman courtesy of TKMaxx!!!
Reply 49
goldenbarnes
I know neither of the two aforementioned roads. I feel like I'm missing out on something.

Sherburn Road is on the way to Tescos, if you turn right at the Esso garage (so you don't go straight on past Kwik Save)....that road you turn onto is Sherburn Road.

It's lovely, the landscape is dotted with charvers and CCTV cameras :smile:
dobbs
Sherburn Road is on the way to Tescos, if you turn right at the Esso garage (so you don't go straight on past Kwik Save)....that road you turn onto is Sherburn Road.

It's lovely, the landscape is dotted with charvers and CCTV cameras :smile:

Also the Bingo hall which always has numerous coaches outside it whenever I go past it!

Latest