Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddylad)
    Go on, have a little rant about their hair, you know you want to...
    I'm back in Durham now so I've got too much work to do.....will be on here remarkably less come Monday (start of term!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dobbs)
    I'm back in Durham now so I've got too much work to do.....will be on here remarkably less come Monday (start of term!)
    But who else can we rely on to have random rants on practically anything?!
    Meh I'm not going to be on here nearly so much either, stooopid exams:mad:

ReputationRep:
    oh god. i forgot. they have rahs there.

DONT MAKE ME GO BACK! DONT MAKE ME! NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    See, today I was happily daydreaming about wandering along Saddler street before I quickly realised the sort of people that normally walk along Saddler street...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by arkbar)
    See, today I was happily daydreaming about wandering along Saddler street before I quickly realised the sort of people that normally walk along Saddler street...
    Have a walk along Sherburn Road instead. Makes me feel right at home

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dobbs)
    Have a walk along Sherburn Road instead. Makes me feel right at home
    I always feel lucky I'm still alive after walking along that stretch of road

ReputationRep:
    I know neither of the two aforementioned roads. I feel like I'm missing out on something.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.c...&keepicon=true
    The one with all the Bailey colleges on.

ReputationRep:
    I was just thinking after readin this thread...I own a gilet but I'm not a Rah (at least I dont think I am). I just find it really comfy. It's not just rah's who wear them...

P.S. Mine's not a north face one either...it's Ben Sherman courtesy of TKMaxx!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by goldenbarnes)
    I know neither of the two aforementioned roads. I feel like I'm missing out on something.
    Sherburn Road is on the way to Tescos, if you turn right at the Esso garage (so you don't go straight on past Kwik Save)....that road you turn onto is Sherburn Road.

It's lovely, the landscape is dotted with charvers and CCTV cameras

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dobbs)
    Sherburn Road is on the way to Tescos, if you turn right at the Esso garage (so you don't go straight on past Kwik Save)....that road you turn onto is Sherburn Road.

It's lovely, the landscape is dotted with charvers and CCTV cameras
    Also the Bingo hall which always has numerous coaches outside it whenever I go past it!

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.