Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

anilingus watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Personally the thought of that makes me feel sick.

I would never ever ever let a guy do that to me. For one, its disgusting but also I don't see myself getting any pleasure from it.

ReputationRep:
    Can't see the appeal of it at all. Poo stinks, yuck.

(Original post by lovelee-jublee)
    Is piss that much nicer? You don't necessarily think of urine when you see a guy's penis.

It's all about hygiene. This girl clearly kept that area very tidy so that's why I was considering it. I think most of the appeal is just doing something that she might get a bit of pleasure out of, that she doesn't do with just about anyone.

It's not hard to keep that area tidy.

ReputationRep:
    Someone said this is a boy thing, well actually, I would never put my tongue near a sh**hole.Not even angelina jolie can get me near there.

However, I would happily do the the rest.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lovelee-jublee)
    That's why you have a shower first!

ReputationRep:
    I love doing it to my boyfriend and I love him doing it to me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by norelle)
    That's why you have a shower first!

You can have many showers, it is still dirty.:puke: Each to their own though.

My ex forced me to do this. I hated it. I got no pleasure out of it and I felt dirty.

He is now gay.

To be honest I think it was a sign.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dita_parlo)
    I love doing it to my boyfriend and I love him doing it to me

Has he got a hairy arse?

ReputationRep:
    :eek: I'm sorry, but in my opinion mother nature allocated these... ahem... 'places' specific functions...and the very idea of this seems utterly vile.

But each to their own I guess :ahhhhh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Straas)
    Has he got a hairy arse?
    Most men do have hair there

ReputationRep:
    i don't like the idea of it being done to me because i just wouldn't find it pleasurable in the least, but men love it being done to them. those who say they don't just haven't been adventurous enough, the male 'g-spot' is in the arse afterall.

ReputationRep:
    I'll try anything twice.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 16, 2006
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.