Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    awww lucky biologists!! how many have you got to look after?
    oh and have fun at the open day fatboy06!!

ReputationRep:
    I've just got the one - our girl baby (Who's the only one coming to Jesus for definite) is playing at a wedding and the Eton baby is apparently not allowed out of his school - but he's got an open offer (as has the one who's coming) anyway so he might not come to Jesus anyway

ReputationRep:
    Grrr do you know why I haven't heard anything about this?

ReputationRep:
    I think I'm gonna have to start sending you daily emails since I know for a fact I've now mentioned this on TSR at least 3 times in response to you asking the same question!!!!
    You - ie specifically you not anyone else on TSR do not have a babies weekend because it is up to the 1st years to organise it and of our two musicians one of them is... I don't quite know how to put it but basically he doesn't talk to people in college so you wouldn't be with other babies and it would just be a not very representative experience. The other is our organ scholar - ie he has all the normal work plus another massive commitment and if Ollie organised a babies weekend for you and Peter (that's the other musician) then you'd spend most of your time sat in chapel while he practiced. Also musicians often don't have babies weekend because the organ scholars have to come up anyway - ie Peter's already been up to Oxford to meet the choir etc

ReputationRep:
    I really don't remember reading that answer before...either I didn't see it or I've got amnesia! I'm sorry for asking it all of twice (I think that the first answer included the word 'perhaps' or similar) - I think it's fair enough to try and find out whether I'm going to be spending a weekend away or not. I haven't heard a thing from college since my offer, so I feel kinda cut out. Thank you for explaining to an outsider what's going on and I apologise if I pissed you off...

ReputationRep:
    Sorry just saw this one: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...02#post4534402 (post before). My mistake - I hadn't read that.

ReputationRep:
    Hehe sorry my irritation was furthered by the fact that I'd been explaining it to Hannah as well and I guess I'd assumed you'd read that

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.