Can you live without sex? Watch

icedsilhouette
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Hmmm... I like to think I could do without but I probably couldn't...
Kate.
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I'm sure I'd cope. But it'd be annoying :P It's only been like 3 or 4 weeks and that's bad enough, haha.
The Mudman
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by wyrdness)
I don't think it would be difficult, I manage it quite well at the moment after all.

Plus sex is over-rated. It's difficult to find appreciation for it when you know it's just biochemical processes set up to propogate the species. With the power of free will I choose not to be a slave to my instincts
There is no such thing as free will. It has been shown that the conscious part of your brain is not activated until after you have carried out an action. This means that any actions you carry out are caused by random biochemical processes themselves, followed by a rationalisation of your 'decision'. Your entire life is an absurd sequence of actions which you later attempt to rationalise!

Or something...
Lady_Muck
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Hmmmm.

Honestly? No. Sex is part of my life now, it's a big part of my relationship and I don't know that if it was taken away for 6 months + I wouldn't get to the point where if it was offered, I wouldn't not take it (and I'm someone hugely against cheating).

It's not the be all of my relationship, but it is certainly something that neither of us could live without despite loving him to death.
twiga
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Hmm I've been without for nearly a year, didn't bother me at first but it's starting to now :hmpf:
Atomic Dave
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Not really, I've been single and sex-less for 3 months and I honestly feel like my sanity is going to leave me very very soon!
Eru Lawliet
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
should be able i think.
bluedreamer
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I find the longer I go without, the *****ier I get. So forever would mean....... :eek:
Pippak
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Not really. Mind you, after about 2 weeks I tend to miss it less. Still, my 10 month drought last year nearly killed me. That said, the waiting made it better .
demonbuttercup
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Yeah I could totally live...as long as there were kisses and cuddles
teh_samby
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Eien)
Without sex? Yes, I don't particularly care about it, as long as I had love.
Ditto.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What's stopping you doing a masters?

It's too expensive (11)
20%
My career doesn't need one (6)
10.91%
I'm sick of studying (10)
18.18%
I can't find a course I want to do (1)
1.82%
I don't know enough about them (8)
14.55%