Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Blowjobs with condoms watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Lol, think "sucking a boiled sweet with the wrapper still on".

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Absinthe)
    To me, giving head with a condom is like drinking alcohol-free beer.
    haha i like that

i havnt tried it with a condom but i dont see the piont of giving head with one on, it must feel like youre sucking on a plastic bag :confused:

ReputationRep:
    how about drinking alcohol-free beer through a condom?

or is that one metaphor too far?..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Absinthe)
    To me, giving head with a condom is like drinking alcohol-free beer.
    come on, I know alcohol free beer doesn't taste great, but comparing it with spermicide?!...

ReputationRep:
    oh for goodness sake.... condom = safe sex......... if you're not happy with the taste blah blah blah, then dont give people bjs and just do other stuff!!

ReputationRep:
    I'm not sure why we're assuming that the people who said they don't use condoms for BJ aren't in relationships where both partner has been tested? I don't think it's irresponsible for anyone to say what they personally do, everyone has different circumstances.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Talya)
    It would, yes, but the satisfaction would outweigh the grossness. :eek:
    why would a guy doing that be more disgusting than the girl he's with doing it?

Do you honestly think a guy thinks the substance is less gross because it's in a girl's mouth? No, he thinks it's just as gross but that's part of the appeal. I'm surprised girls don't realise that.

ReputationRep:
    Sick.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SamTheMan)
    why would a guy doing that be more disgusting than the girl he's with doing it?

Do you honestly think a guy thinks the substance is less gross because it's in a girl's mouth? No, he thinks it's just as gross but that's part of the appeal. I'm surprised girls don't realise that.
    Um... this post confuses me. Are you saying the guy WILL find it gross? That is what I am saying too.

The post you quoted was saying the grossness I would experience would be outweighed by the grossness HE would feel.

I don't think it would appeal to all guys.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Talya)
    Um... this post confuses me. Are you saying the guy WILL find it gross? That is what I am saying too.
    My point was that if a guy finds it gross in his mouth, he'll find it gross in a girl's mouth. If a guy is unwilling to kiss you after that, you have to question why it's perfectly fine for a girl to ingurgitate HIS filth. This leads to you understanding male mentality

ReputationRep:
    it may be a silly question but can guys get STIs from receiving a bj without a condom from a girl or not? rather random question but i was just wondering.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bob_54321)
    it may be a silly question but can guys get STIs from receiving a bj without a condom from a girl or not? rather random question but i was just wondering.
    Herpes!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SamTheMan)
    it's like...you're sucking up to mods and using the word "*******". In addition to having an avatar with a guy with a hardon, you're quite a classy, sophisticated young man. :rolleyes: lol
    Tell me about it ... i put him on my ignore list so i didnt have to look at it :rolleyes:

Oh yeah, dont look in his profile if you dont like the avatar lol ...

ReputationRep:
    Hmm, I'm just wondering how to get around the issue of this. I don't want to go further than kissing without at least vaguely knowing/trusting the guy, but in theory I have nothing against going down on a guy outside of a relationship. However, I have a lot against being careless when it comes to catching STI's. I've tried blow jobs with condoms but they are pretty useless and it takes a hell of a lot of effort to get a reaction. I've been lucky so far as the few guys I've gone down on have been long term boyfriends who have been tested/people who have never done anything unprotected, but I have a feeling soon I'm going to have to stop proceeding with guys and asking them straight out if they've been tested recently. Bit of a mood killer, but can't think of a way around it.

ReputationRep:
    i hate condoms in general, during foreplay, during sex especially... but unfortunetly its that or get knob rott.

Or find a nice girl, get tested, get her on the pill and burn the little rubber ****ers.

ReputationRep:
    When guys get tested does it always have to be an umbrella test or is there another way. It might sound childish but when it came 2 the crunch i don't think i could take having a swab down my japs eye.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 16, 2006
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.