Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Apparently we are mature enough to official ourselves... which we are, we always gave free kicks whenever we nailed their players... We had 5 rugby players in our team so just tried to bully the other teams off the pitch with flying 2 footed challenges etc .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ciderpeter)
    Apparently we are mature enough to official ourselves... which we are, we always gave free kicks whenever we nailed their players... We had 5 rugby players in our team so just tried to bully the other teams off the pitch with flying 2 footed challenges etc .
    Flying two footed challenges! DUDE!! u can injure someone badly and its not nice to get injured while playing football.. got injured twice last yr.. just when i thought im in for good fun (friendly) football at bath..

ReputationRep:
    Most matches are played on Astro anyway - as not everyone has football boots and shin pads. Try two footed challenges on Astro Turf, I'd rather not - severe burning.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jack0)
    Most matches are played on Astro anyway - as not everyone has football boots and shin pads. Try two footed challenges on Astro Turf, I'd rather not - severe burning.
    Is the football pitch on teh east side near the pool and tennis courts etc the astro 1?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jack0)
    We did, knees are scarred to buggery though now!

Poll
Favourite type of bread

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.