Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Would anyone else not want their gf to give them a bj? watch

Announcements

(Original post by Talya)
    Yeah, but you can't stop others from doing it!
    ...who tried to stop anyone...

think first please

(Original post by The Mudman)
    generally speaking, it's foreplay, or as an alternative to sex which is quicker/less messy.
    Not always

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    ...who tried to stop anyone...

think first please
    Agreed. You were merely expressing your opinion.

ReputationRep:
    Not always
    I was waiting for someone to point that out. But in general, it is. Esp. if the girl swallows (sorry to be graphic)

im getting the feeling some people secrelty share my opinion, but most of them are girls and just accept it because most guys want it.

ReputationRep:
    I think the fact you think it's degrading tells us more about your attitude to sex (and maybe also your girlfriend?) than about anything intrinsic to the act.

But having said that, as long as you're happy and your partner is happy, then there isn't a problem - there's certainly no "should" about it.

I am a bit worried about the other anon who thinks her genitals are "disgusting" though! Why are they disgusting?!

ReputationRep:
    im getting the feeling some people secrelty share my opinion, but most of them are girls and just accept it because most guys want it.
    Everyone has the right to want to please other people. I don't particularly like going shopping, but I'll do it to help other people out (very different I know, but you get my drift)

I was waiting for someone to point that out. But in general, it is. Esp. if the girl swallows (sorry to be graphic)
    oh, yeah there is that too. I was thinking of going down on a girl with a few added 'extras'.

ReputationRep:
    I've always secretly suspected I'm not very good at it so I wouldn't blame him!

I think its kind of related to submission actually ~ i would just never want to humiliate my girl friend like that and put her on the spot.

I guess people just don't think it being undignifying, or maybe i just think of her elegantly more then others do to theirs.

ReputationRep:
    oh, yeah there is that too. I was thinking of going down on a girl with a few added 'extras'.
    You mean racing stripes and a spoiler?

ReputationRep:
    I think its kind of related to submission actually ~ i would just never want to humiliate my girl friend like that and put her on the spot.

I guess people just don't think it being undignifying, or maybe i just think of her elegantly more then others do to theirs.
    Complete disagreement there. Just because I wouldn't mind a girl going down on me, doesn't mean I would love her any less.

its not worrying/problematic at all, this is more of a curiosity thread

ReputationRep:

You seem to be assuming that women only give bjs because men want them to. Ever considered that they might do it because they want to and enjoy it too?

Complete disagreement there. Just because I wouldn't mind a girl going down on me, doesn't mean I would love her any less.

theirs a difference between love and admiration for elegance...

ReputationRep:
    If a girl goes down on me, I love her more

(Original post by spacedonkey)
    You seem to be assuming that women only give bjs because men want them to. Ever considered that they might do it because they want to and enjoy it too?
    im aware, but this is more of me not wanting her to, other than anything else. Dont really see why they would enjoy it more than any other way of satisfying their partners ~ but thats irrelevant.

ReputationRep:
    theirs a difference between love and admiration for elegance...
    That one act won't rob all elegance from her. Anyways, g2g.

ReputationRep:
    'cause it's digusting down there! I hate my boyfriend looking at it, let alone shoving his whole face in it...:eek:
    I'm not trying to judge your relationship but if your in a committed relationship and totally trust each other then you shouldn't really care what you look like in your partners eye. I have to admit that when i first started going out with my boyfriend the thought of him seeing me naked let alone going anywhere near that region scared me (im sure im not alone there) but after a while you just get used to it.

i can't imagine a relationship without giving or recieving.

To the OP does that mean you don't give it either?

not all, but i can see you think it robs some ~ which to me, isn't worth the sacrifice really....too precious

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 5, 2006
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.