ever feel like you want to do more and more A levels? Watch

dragons_circle
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I would've liked to take Physics. Scat that; I would've liked to take the electronics part of Physics. Or maybe just Electronics, that would've been a help.

Also perhaps more Maths (I'm taking 2.5 now, but all the interesting stuff pops up in the harder modules!). Music is about as far as my creativity gets, I don't regret dropping most of my other essay subjects like English and History.

On the other hand, I'm still interested in most of those subjects, so it would be nice to sit in on lessons but not have the pressure of taking the A level...Man I'm indecisive
zhivago
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...........

No.

Just kidding, I know what you all mean. It would be interesting to study other subjects, but not all of them now. Not when you only need 3 to get into the best unis in the country. There's no point doung 7 when Oxbridge ask for AAA, or whatever. There'll be plenty of time later in life to learn. People are still doing degrees aged 90.
nayiseda
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Yeh I know what you mean about the pressure in picking A-Levels
Another 'all rounder'. Started out with Maths, Economics, English, History but after the pressure from the teacher and my likely career choice, was convinced that German would be an excellent choice. So i did it and am scared at the prospect of 5 AS Levels but o well i like variety, get bored with too much of the same stuff
If i get sick of writing essays can always look forward to my next maths lesson and vice versa
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• SOAS University of London
    Development Studies, Interdisciplinary Studies, Anthropology and Sociology, Languages, Cultures and Linguistics, Arts, Economics, Law, History, Religions and Philosophies, Politics and International Studies, Finance and Management, East Asian Languages & Cultures Postgraduate
    Sat, 25 Jan '20
  • University of Huddersfield
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 25 Jan '20
  • The University of Law
    Solicitor Series: Assessing Trainee Skills – LPC, GDL and MA Law - Guildford campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 29 Jan '20

Have you ever signed up for an open day and then not gone to it?

Yes (61)
46.21%
No (71)
53.79%

Watched Threads