Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ever feel like you want to do more and more A levels? watch

ReputationRep:
    I would've liked to take Physics. Scat that; I would've liked to take the electronics part of Physics. Or maybe just Electronics, that would've been a help.

Also perhaps more Maths (I'm taking 2.5 now, but all the interesting stuff pops up in the harder modules!). Music is about as far as my creativity gets, I don't regret dropping most of my other essay subjects like English and History.

On the other hand, I'm still interested in most of those subjects, so it would be nice to sit in on lessons but not have the pressure of taking the A level...Man I'm indecisive

ReputationRep:
    Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...........

No.

Just kidding, I know what you all mean. It would be interesting to study other subjects, but not all of them now. Not when you only need 3 to get into the best unis in the country. There's no point doung 7 when Oxbridge ask for AAA, or whatever. There'll be plenty of time later in life to learn. People are still doing degrees aged 90.

ReputationRep:
    Yeh I know what you mean about the pressure in picking A-Levels
    Another 'all rounder'. Started out with Maths, Economics, English, History but after the pressure from the teacher and my likely career choice, was convinced that German would be an excellent choice. So i did it and am scared at the prospect of 5 AS Levels but o well i like variety, get bored with too much of the same stuff
    If i get sick of writing essays can always look forward to my next maths lesson and vice versa

Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.