Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I just assumed you'd been giving him over-zealous blowjobs.

ReputationRep:
    Girls who have learnt to orgasm through penetration tend to care less about size. They tend to be older though.
    It's when girls can't achieve an orgasm through sex and still think that big is what's best, that they focus so much on size. The're also called "sizequeens". :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eien)
    a man with a smaller penis can actually provide more pleasure more easily in sex than a longer one
    cos you'd know :rolleyes:. that's a load of rubbish so please don't state that as if it's fact. the fact of the matter is, the vagina is designed to stretch (babies and all that) and can quite comfortabley accomodate most penis sizes. the actual stretching often feels good so i'm going to venture a generalisation that three inch penises can't provide more pleasure that a 7 incher.

that's not to say sex can't still be good with a smaller penis but in no way is it easier to provide more pleasure for a woman with a smaller penis than a large one.

and no i'm not a size queen but generalisations are often based on fact and the generalisation is that bigger = better.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grace)
    cos you'd know :rolleyes:. that's a load of rubbish so please don't state that as if it's fact. the fact of the matter is, the vagina is designed to stretch (babies and all that) and can quite comfortabley accomodate most penis sizes. the actual stretching often feels good so i'm going to venture a generalisation that three inch penises can't provide more pleasure that a 7 incher.

that's not to say sex can't still be good with a smaller penis but in no way is it easier to provide more pleasure for a woman with a smaller penis than a large one.

and no i'm not a size queen but generalisations are often based on fact and the generalisation is that bigger = better.
    Well that's my mistake, sorry about that, I was only referring to where the penis would touch the most sensitive (and pleasurable) part but I would imagine it would depend on the person rather than the size. Also I don't know because I'm a virgin :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SamTheMan)
    Girls who have learnt to orgasm through penetration tend to care less about size. They tend to be older though.
    It's when girls can't achieve an orgasm through sex and still think that big is what's best, that they focus so much on size. The're also called "sizequeens". :P
    I think you talk a lot of ****e.
    Isn't the figure something like 95% of women can't orgasm through penetration? I think if it's something we could learn, we'd ****ing learn.

Clitoral orgasm: Vaginal Orgasm. At least the experts talk about them that way.

In terms of the latter, I don't think length matters so much as (don't laugh) girth. And even saying that it doesn't entail that wider equals better !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fleece)
    Isn't the figure something like 95% of women can't orgasm through penetration? I think if it's something we could learn, we'd ****ing learn.
    No not 95% of women. Most women can achieve orgasm with a combination of both clitoral and vaginal stimulation during penetration. A minority can orgasm through pure vaginal stimulation during penetration.

It seems like I read Cosmo more than you do :P Don't get so angry at me for personal reasons just for pointing that out.

So I talk ****e but you can advance a figure out of your bum like 95%?

ReputationRep:
    No not 95% of women. Most women can achieve orgasm with a combination of both clitoral and vaginal stimulation during penetration. A minority can orgasm through pure vaginal stimulation during penetration.

It seems like I read Cosmo more than you do :P Don't get so angry at me for personal reasons just for pointing that out.

So I talk ****e but you can advance a figure out of your bum like 95%?
    Ok, i looked it up, it's 75%. Which is still a lot. I said I wasn't sure if the other figure was right...

And what are you on about personal reasons?

Fact is, as much as men like you love to think they know all about how women work, sadly, you don't.

ReputationRep:
    a man with a three inch penis has no right to ever have sex... and only just about qualifies as man by about that [ ] much.

ReputationRep:
    Ok, i looked it up, it's 75%. Which is still a lot. I said I wasn't sure if the other figure was right...

And what are you on about personal reasons?

Fact is, as much as men like you love to think they know all about how women work, sadly, you don't.
    It's around 2/3 who can't achieve a vaginal orgasm.

That's not the same as 1/3 who can't achieve an orgasm through penetration.

(reference: Glamour Magazine)

I don't know all about how women work, that's a revelation. I'm only showing what I've noticed. I'm hardly inventing things when saying that older women tend to reach orgasm through penetration more easily than younger women.

ReputationRep:
    No, you're just stating as many times per page that you've had sex with older women. WOW.

ReputationRep:
    No, you're just stating as many times per page that you've had sex with older women. WOW.
    Yes people really get the impression that I pretend to be a stud who goes on about his conquests. :rolleyes:

As for the figures, here's an article:
    http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/htm...owledge26.html

Sex research has shown that about 95 percent of men nearly always have orgasm from intercourse while only about 25 percent to 30 percent of women do. Another 30-some-odd percent of women never have orgasm from intercourse, and a middle 30 percent to 40 percent report having them sometimes.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not actually that interested in who can have orgasms and who can't tbh...

ReputationRep:
    I'm not actually that interested in who can have orgasms and who can't tbh...
    Lol how convenient. Let's just kill off the debate.

Is someone moody?

ReputationRep:
    There was no debate. Your "i know lots about OLDER women" comments irked me somewhat.

Perfectly calm actually..just had an orgasm.

ReputationRep:
    Yes people really get the impression that I pretend to be a stud who goes on about his conquests. :rolleyes:
    Actually, that's not too far from the truth.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)

ReputationRep:
    I think the term "guy claiming to be a stud who goes around sleeping randomly with girls and shows no respect" would apply to a few guys on here but not me.

There was no debate. Your "i know lots about OLDER women" comments irked me somewhat.

Perfectly calm actually..just had an orgasm.
    Thanks for the info.

I won't ask if it was clitoral or vaginal.

ReputationRep:
    I think the term "guy claiming to be a stud who goes around sleeping randomly with girls and shows no respect" would apply to a few guys on here but not me.
    I don't think I actually said that about you at any point.

But I don't think you have much respect, though you like to think you're a "nice guy," and you do definitely like to remind us how much more "experienced" you are than us :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    But I don't think you have much respect, though you like to think you're a "nice guy,"
    Well there are different ways of answering questions: either tell people what they want to hear, make it sound pretty and nice or tell them up front and honestly, the harsh reality.

I remember a thread about a certain aspect of personal hygiene. A certain someone :rolleyes: got upset because she wasn't hearing what she wanted to when frankly everyone was being honest about their preferences, that's all.

I actually do have a lot of respect for girls, otherwise I wouldn't bother trying to be honest about the way guys see things. I'm the kind of guy who likes to think he's looking for a committed relationship and would rather avoid messy, casual relationships for the time being. Of course you might not care what I personally think but it's a bit absurd to prefer to listen to people who tell you what you want to hear, yet they're the guys who only want a bit of fun with girls they meet and who then move on to the next.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 17, 2006

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.