andygrey16
Badges: 0
Report 13 years ago
I'm really cheesed off, my study leave starts may 22nd, and my first exams may 23rd.

I however have SEVEN modulars on may 17th and no time 2 revise!!! It's all because my school can't organise 4 toffee basically. Half our year are really frustrated about it.

Does anyone know if study leave's a right? Or just a possiblity? It's just that half my mates had like 1-2 weeks minimum of study leave before their GCSEs.
brimstone
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I'm getting all of one weekends study leave - we break up on the 19th, and my first exam (Spanish) is on the 22nd.
Excalibur
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by brimstone)
I'm getting all of one weekends study leave - we break up on the 19th, and my first exam (Spanish) is on the 22nd.
Same. Except that before study leave I have 2 Maths exams, and on the 22nd I have three exams.
Air
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Our study leave is a week before the English literature paper :eek:
joseph_mitchell9
Report 12 years ago
hello all!

i know that people have stopped posting in this area, lets get it restarted again for 2007!

u guys are lucky, this year my first proper exam is on the 17th of may and i break up on the 18th (not much but its still in term) but if u include the language speaking its much earlier, i have mine on the 28th march!

anyway if anybody who posted before comes across this, how did u do in your exams? im a teeny bit worried about my english!
becky.fm
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by joseph_mitchell9)
hello all!

i know that people have stopped posting in this area, lets get it restarted again for 2007!

u guys are lucky, this year my first proper exam is on the 17th of may and i break up on the 18th (not much but its still in term) but if u include the language speaking its much earlier, i have mine on the 28th march!

anyway if anybody who posted before comes across this, how did u do in your exams? im a teeny bit worried about my english!
There is another thread for study leave for this years Year 11... see that.
eviecurrie_
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
hahahaha I’m from Scotland and my last exam is on the 22nd - I've been off for the whole of May and don’t go back to school til mid June, only for three weeks before we’re on summer hols, unlucky lads
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Groningen
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 31 Jan '20
  • Sheffield Hallam University
    Course Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 2 Feb '20
  • University of Bath
    Postgraduate Virtual Open Day 5 February 2020, 11:00-15:00 (UK time) Postgraduate
    Wed, 5 Feb '20

Why do you want to do a masters?

Great for my career (51)
35.42%
I really love the subject (39)
27.08%
I don't know what else to do (20)
13.89%
I can't get a job (8)
5.56%
My parents want me to (3)
2.08%