Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

So You Want A Tan... watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I got this fake tan from Supedrug, it's their own make and is about £3. I applied it on it's own one night and woke up in the morning to find my legs were dark brown, big mistake! But then I mixed it with some Dove Holiday skin stuff, likw 3/4 Dove, 1/4 Fake tan, and use it like that and it's like using holiday skin but comes out faster.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ladydeborah)
    Is it all over or just a bit?

You could try lemon juice - take a wedge and rub it in to the streaky area.

Exfoliate! I found these steps online:

1. Apply a thin layer of baby oil to the body.
    2. Allow it to soak in for 25-35 minutes.
    3. Immerse yourself in warm bath water.
    4. Gently exfoliate the skin, using either a sugar scrub (which is less harsh than a salt scrub), a washcloth or a loofah.

Or i swear i've seen tan removal products in Boots. But they probs aren't cheap - here's the St Tropez one http://bit.ly/XpYji

Yeah its only bits. I put it on my shoulders because I'm wearing a strapless top later and I forgot to wash my hands after. First time using fake tan btw lol

Thanks for the tips My natural instinct was to use my exfoliating gloves in the shower to scrub it off.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.