Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tiamaria)
    i also like the idea of fitting more friends in it lol .. and big is always better
    think ill get something slightly smaller then lol .. make do
    Yes I think you should. I advise you to get a Yugo - what a classic

Edit: And a great review to make your mind up: http://www.carsurvey.org/review_20160.html

Edit 2: Stuff the Yugo 45 - get the Tempo. Looks 100% better: http://www.geocities.com/boce_ribljacorba/jugo.JPG

ReputationRep:
    Why have you forgotten the RAV4? That's a great car if you want an SUV, and looks good IMO.

ReputationRep:
    Lol - think it'll have to be the .9 Yugo though, don't want to be too much of a step up from a Landy
    A small car's going to be more fun to drive normally.. a big car will mean you're always the taxi! If you want a 4x4 but don't need to tow/do major off roading etc then there's plenty around that will fit the bill.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by snmichaels)
    Why have you forgotten the RAV4? That's a great car if you want an SUV, and looks good IMO.
    I'm now getting worried about snmichael's sexuality

ReputationRep:
    Dammit, it's for a girl, is it not!?!?!?!

ReputationRep:
    There was me thinking you had taste in cars

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CurlyBen)
    There was me thinking you had taste in cars
    I know - its all gone downhill :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    Only way a RAV4 can go easily :p:

ReputationRep:
    Dammit, I'm a 3 time Mustang owner!!!!! That automatically makes me better than everyone else!!!! :bang::bang::bang:

Walsh drives a pink MX-5 and short&CurlyBen rides a Vespa! I know, I've seen you guys!

lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CurlyBen)
    Only way a RAV4 can go easily :p:
    :laugh: PMSL.

Not designed for fields, and not designed for hills
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    lol

ReputationRep:
    Why did you need 3 mustangs, meet some corners? :laugh:
    Anyway all I'm driving for the next 5 months is a Valiant/Mariner RIB!
    I'm impressed with the pic Walshie...
    ... didn't think they'd get that far

ReputationRep:
    The Mustang was too powerful for corners.

ReputationRep:
    curly ben i want a landrover because a)looks pritty b) i can bully my way on the roads c) i like the idea of being higher up d) spacious e) i want a range rover but will settle for second best lol

Ooohhh thats scary about windshields etc. maybe ill have a free think if they are that bad
    :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by snmichaels)
    The Mustang was too powerful for corners.
    Pa, nonesense. Its built to go through corner -

walls.

As its a sunny day today, I might have to drop the roof down on my pink MX5.

ReputationRep:
    You might want to wear a scarf over your hair, you know what the wind does this time of year and you know how much you hate having to pay other people to style your own hair.

Have fun!

ReputationRep:
    Ah, is that your pride and joy? :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by short&CurlyBen)
    Ah, is that your pride and joy?
    Quiete you!

ReputationRep:
    I thought you'd decided against that thing! Doesn't match your MX5 :p:

ReputationRep:
    curly ben i want a landrover because a)looks pritty b) i can bully my way on the roads c) i like the idea of being higher up d) spacious e) i want a range rover but will settle for second best lol

Ooohhh thats scary about windshields etc. maybe ill have a free think if they are that bad
    But

a) You'll have a difficult time finding a space to park.
    b) You'll have a difficult time during the process of actually parking. Not exactly the most nippy thing, a whacking great 4 x 4.
    c) Unless you live on a farm/love racing across deserts, I'm doubting how much you'll actually use the 4 x 4 capabilities, and so really it seems like a waste of money when you could buy a more practical car but put an awesome stereo in it , or whatever you wish.
    d) You'll be forever at the petrol station, filling it up. As we all know, petrol don't come cheap in this day and age.
    e) When I see Land Rovers on urban roads, I think "what a prat." My friends and family also think "what a prat."

My advice is - don't get a 4 x 4 unless you need one. And that goes for the whole world.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.