Eastenders : Ben Mitchell watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Err, don't worry about it.
    Just making a joke.

='o

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by El Scotto)

I can't stand him either. Its a shame he wasnt in the car with cathy.
    I agree... Maybe it's just the role they've given him. I think Peggy should give him a damn good slap. If it wasn't for that doctor, we might have been finally rid of him - no such luck.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Marx)
    I agree... Maybe it's just the role they've given him. I think Peggy should give him a damn good slap. If it wasn't for that doctor, we might have been finally rid of him - no such luck.
    Why for drawing on the walls when Phil said he could? If anything Phil should get slapped.

If we are pointing at negativity let me say the little girl was just as bad as acting in the scene with her and ben.

ReputationRep:
    I don't like the Courtney character - spoilt brat

ReputationRep:
    Lets face it, no young Eastenders at the moment are particularly good at acting... although I do have a vendetta against any kid with the surname Beale.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Marx)
    hahaha
    yeah i agree. i wish the doctor didnt find him

ReputationRep:
    i HATE ben mitchell....like that episode when he 'ran away'....he soooo annoyed me when he creeped out at 1am, and nodded silently to himself, looking over his bloody glasses. ARGHHH that kid is annoying. too bad that doctor found him

lol el scotto @ sayin pity he wasnt in the car with cathy...that's cruel! funny tho hahahahaha

havin said that i agree courtney is a prat...she's a spoilt little idiot

ReputationRep:
    You never know, Walford's a pretty dangerous place these days, with any luck they'll both offend Jonny Allen or something.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Marx)
    You never know, Walford's a pretty dangerous place these days, with any luck they'll both offend Jonny Allen or something.
    johnny is is prison:p:

ReputationRep:
    aye but knowing eastenders hed probably get danny to rise up from the dead and go sort him out lol

ReputationRep:
    With any luck. From my perspective Pauline and her evil little dog are a bit lethal too - maybe they'll eat him....(what a great storyline)....

ReputationRep:
    :toofunny:

ReputationRep:
    Hah! You've got to watch out for Betty...

ReputationRep:
    Damn Betty, I wish she had been run over properly!

Ooops, this forum is fast becoming quite evil...Oh well...

ReputationRep:
    I'm glad I'm not the only one who doesn't like ben. He makes me cringe, and doesn't seem like a normal 10 year old boy! I appreciate that his parents have died, but he acts like... I don'y even know, but the sooner they get rid of him the better! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Is it just me that thinks that all the storylines for the past year or so have become really stale? Think back to the good old days of Cat ("You're not my mother!!!"), Tiffany getting run over etc..

ReputationRep:
    O dear did you see him wearing the party hat friday night? Cringe! lol!

ReputationRep:
    I really cant stand that child, he's a spoilt brat. I actually feel sorry for Phil- everything he does is just thrown back in his face.

ReputationRep:
    I feel really sorry for the actor who plays Ben, it;s not his fault it's the director/screenwriters. He has no consistancy at all.

ReputationRep:
    I feel sorry for Phil evrytime he goes to Ben like oh who gave you that my dad, phil goes i'm you're dad ben runs off crying
    I mean I thought he was sweet at first now hes just damn annoying

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.