The girl I like is avoiding me, she interested or? Watch

aliakhan
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
lol that happens to me too, like if I'm having a really fun conversation with my best friend then all of a sudden he'll come and I'll just stop for about 10 seconds & freeze until my friend bursts out why did you just stop then? So it gets a little embarrassing... if only I could hide my feelings better! -sigh-
Ohh..i know wot u mean...lol the ame thing happens to me too..x.....i just stop in my tracks just stare at him ..but i try to do it discretly..lol..it always fails as my best friend knows that i like him and she always looks at me when im looking at him...lol.. She makes this stupid grin on her face and it always makes me laugh as she tries to tease me..shes the only one that knows..haha..i tell her all my secrets and she tells me hers..(shes my twin!)..lol
aranexus
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/atta...d=194382&stc=1
Attached files
Daniellejo.
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I always find it a bit odd when people are so sure that someone is meant for them.... and then reveal that they've never even actually spoken. :/
Strangely enough I only ever seem to come across it on TSR though.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (135)
62.79%
No I haven't decided yet (46)
21.4%
Yes but I might change my mind (34)
15.81%

Watched Threads