Report 6 years ago
28DD. That's bloody difficult to find!!
snapper1
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by iLoveRobSwire<3)
I'm 32C, on the pill as well so it's getting a bit tight. I'll probably buy a 32D bra in a few months
Which pill are you on!? I've been on microgynon for 3 years and haven't noticed a thing in the chest department sadly!
username714290
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by snapper1)
Which pill are you on!? I've been on microgynon for 3 years and haven't noticed a thing in the chest department sadly!
I'm on microgynon as well, I've been on it for just under 2 years now and I've gone up from a B to a C. I don't think the same pill works for everyone, maybe ask your GP to give you another one?
Teelay
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Hi, im new on here and i thought this would be interesting, now my back is really small and most bra shops such as new look or even others just didn't have a big enough cup and the back was too loose until i went to bravissimo, in Bravissimo im a 28G which is rare so im nt sure if my info is gonna help but there u go
Kathi_Rose
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I'm a 34F, which is not too bad, except M&S rarely sell balconette bras in my size and plunge bras are nigh-on useless for me!
Alotties
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I'm a 30E but I can get away with wearing a 32DD from Marks & Spencers most of the time.
I tried 32 band bras in la senza and the gap between my bra and my ribcage is way too large.
snapper1
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I'm on microgynon as well, I've been on it for just under 2 years now and I've gone up from a B to a C. I don't think the same pill works for everyone, maybe ask your GP to give you another one?
Gosh you're so lucky! I doubt she'll change it on that basis if I don't have any problems with it, need to get me some miracle growth off ebay or something
Sakura-Chan
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I'm a 32E, which can be pretty annoying to shop for. M&S and Ann Summers are usually pretty good and reasonably priced, though.
username714290
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by snapper1)
Gosh you're so lucky! I doubt she'll change it on that basis if I don't have any problems with it, need to get me some miracle growth off ebay or something
Lol I've been recently feeling slightly sick when I'm taking the pill and I told my GP and she told me to take it for another 2 months and then I'm changing to another one

I wouldn't suggest lying to your GP though :no:
snapper1
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Lol I've been recently feeling slightly sick when I'm taking the pill and I told my GP and she told me to take it for another 2 months and then I'm changing to another one

I wouldn't suggest lying to your GP though :no:
That sucks my sister has had a lot of problems with them generally, think shes onto her fifth kind now. Strange how they effect people in different ways. Hope you feel better before then though
social outcast
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
at least you guys have some bust im a 36AA
rawragee
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by social outcast)
at least you guys have some bust im a 36AA
Are you sure? What are your under/over bust measurements?

I'm a 30F/28FF and it's very hard to find bras that I can afford, so ebay is becoming my new best friend :rolleyes:

A lot of people always seem to be wearing the wrong sizes, and we seem to have this idea that being a D cup means you have mahoooosive boobs, however when people look at me they always guess a C cup which I am most definitely not!
Shivvy1
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
My sister finds it impossible to buy bras, she's a 26DD, mines a lot easier to find, 32E

Posted from TSR Mobile
Daniellejo.
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I'm a 30E but at one point during puberty was a 32GG, that was a annoying. It's not even so much that you can't get them anywhere, but the prices are so much higher. You cannot find cheap 32GGs easily, whereas a 32B can walk into primark and get a bra for a fiver. Luckily 30/32Es are a lot easier to get, but highstreet shops can still be very hit and miss as to whether they sell E or not. I find New Look's quite good for cheaper bigger sizes.
Juncture
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I got measured the other month at John Lewis and came out as a 34F but I'm not so sure I really am an F cup! Trying to lose weight at the moment so hoping I'll be back down to a 32 (or possibly even a 30 although I doubt it) soonish
Chocip
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
36D Although I'm starting to find that new bras I'm buying are coming up smaller whereas the ones I already have fit perfectly fine :/

Edit: It would appear I don't even know my own bra size lol
Bellissima
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
30F...... finding bras is a nightmare.. plus the latest bra i bought is so pretty but makes one boob look bigger than the other since i washed it, so i can only wear it when i know other people are DEFINITELY not going to see it... feels like such a waste because it's gorgeous... ugrgrgrgrhrhrhh... and they aren't bloody cheap!!!
Bellissima
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by OddThings)
I actually got measured today and I am apparently a 30D.It fit comfortably and gave me good support.Excuse my ignorance,but I thought a D cup was meant to be big,but I am on the small side,and look more like a B/C cup..?
a D is "above average" if you have say a 34 band... i would say 36D is "big"...

however a 36D is NOT the equivalent of a 30D... a 36D is the same boob size as a 30F and a 30D is the equivalent of 34B or even 36A...

the way bra sizing work is that the letter is the comparative size of your boobs to the size of your ribcage(+fat). since you have a small ribcage, D is actually not that big. like you said it is a "B/C" cup... however you REALLY cannot say "I look like a B/C cup" as there is no such thing as size "B/C cup", it literally means NOTHING without the bandsize.
Kaylax3
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
32E. Looks odd because I'm a size 8-10 (sometimes bigger depending on the style) and I'm 5ft2 haha.
I think affordable bras in these more 'awkward' sizes are hard to come by, and they are often not as pretty :-\ any suggestions would be welcome :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Bellissima
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by aspirinpharmacist)
32C, which is surprisingly hard to get your hands on because I can only ever find 34C's, which do not fit. Still, considering I was convinced I was only an A cup until I was 16 I'm bloody thrilled anyway. :lol:
34C is completely the wrong size. if you really cannot find 32Cs then you need to try 34Ds as the "replacement"... however i don't recommend getting ill fitting bras, but when needs must 34D is the equivalent cup size of 32C and is certainly better than you buying 34C.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (102)
24%
No (323)
76%

Watched Threads