The Student Room Group

How often do you see your bf/gf?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Apparently too much. I always say we should spend less time together but I miss him as soon as we're apart :frown:
Reply 41
Original post by desdemonata
I see him about every weekend or so, but it would be a lot more often if we weren't separated by a 4 1 hour train journey.

This. Though have gone longer periods when we were in different countries, that wasn't fun.

Will be living in the same city next year though which will be lovely and hopefully together the year afterwards :smile:
Reply 42
Original post by MarinaAlex
Im actually kind of glad about this thread because it makes me feel lucky with what i have, sometimes i get down about only one day a week but then people in LDRs make me feel so fortunate. Don't know how you cope! :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Without sounding soppy you cope because you have to to be together :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
As much as possible (considering we are now in a long-distance relationship!). Used to go to the same college, so we'd spend a lot of time together but probably see each other during the holidays and the odd occasional weekend. But, if you really do love them, distance doesn't matter! :P
Reply 44
It used to be all the time, but now he works so every other day after work and I stay over his on the weekends.
Reply 45
It really depends on the type of relationship you have, where you both are in your life, and what you mean by "seeing" each other. See each other as in a date? See each other as in you're in the same room but he's doing his thing and you're doing yours?

I'm in a LDR so I see my boyfriend... two or three times a year for about a week each time. :tongue:
Reply 46
It depends. All relationships are different and I think a lot of people forget this!
I see my girlfriend most days, there's the odd day I won't see her.
However, I know of some people who have long distance relationships and see each other on a monthly basis.

Personally, I think not seeing your partner on a daily basis is healthy for a relationship because
a) the more you see them, the more you take them for granted.
b) the more you see them, the more if a chance there is you'll lose touch with you're friends.
c) the less you see them, the more exciting it is when you do see them.

There's no right or wrong though.
EVERYONE'S DIFFERENT.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Every other day when i bring food and water down to the basement.
Original post by Bipolarb3ar
Every other day when i bring food and water down to the basement.

LOL :')
Original post by JGMycroft
It really depends on the type of relationship you have, where you both are in your life, and what you mean by "seeing" each other. See each other as in a date? See each other as in you're in the same room but he's doing his thing and you're doing yours?

I'm in a LDR so I see my boyfriend... two or three times a year for about a week each time. :tongue:

Uh, two or three times A YEAR and you guys are still together? Wow. I could really not do that.

I see my boyfriend about twice a week. Takes us nearly 2 hours to get to each other and not because it's far away, but because the public transport is so bad :/ When he's at home from uni it's only 30 mins so we can see each other more often since he can take his dad's car and pick me up or drive to mine. Depends on what's happening :smile: We're planning to move in together next year.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending