Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

MEN: What Would You Rather Take - A woman or.... Watch

ReputationRep:
    The most beautiful female (in your eyes; your dream woman) who has the same interests as you and is characteristically compatible with you and wants to get married

This option without a doubt.

ReputationRep:
    Wouldn't be able to afford the upkeep and rates on the mansion, and I feel that renting them out is against the spirit that the OP intended they be used for, meaning it isn't an option.

ReputationRep:
    Woman, simply because it would make life the best it could be - you can always work up to a mansion and wealth, but finding THE perfect partner is nigh-on impossible in real life

ReputationRep:
    If I replaced dream girl with dream guy, I'd take the dream guy over mansion

That's only because I think finding a dream guy who is compatible with you in every way is damn well near impossible.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HumanSupremacist)
    Guys, here it is:

You are offered one of two; what would you rather take -

- The most beautiful female (in your eyes; your dream woman) who has the same interests as you and is characteristically compatible with you and wants to get married,

OR,

- A £50million Kensington mansion, fully stocked, coming with a Maybach 62S, a Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4 Roadster and a Maserati Quattroporte GTS. The catch is that you are not permitted to sell/let the house, or its assets or the cars until after 30 years; you also only get the above - you don't actually get any money (i.e. asset-rich; cash poor - unless you decide to work).

What would you take?
    laughably easy decision - the second please

ReputationRep:
    If I was a guy, I'd take the mansion - no question about it.

ReputationRep:
    Money > love.

ReputationRep:
    mansion, plenty of fish in the sea

ReputationRep:
    I'm quite surprised by the responses so far. If I were a guy I would take the girl no question. I wouldn't even have to think about it. In the long run money will not make you truly happy but being with your soul mate will

ReputationRep:
    The girl all day long.

ReputationRep:
    And people say romance is dead!

ReputationRep:
    The woman. Easy, easy decision. Actually surprised people would rather have a bigger house and a couple of cars than a perfect relationship.

A perfect relationship would set you emotionally for the rest of your days, it would be life-affirming. A bigger house is just a bigger house.

ReputationRep:
    Woman of course, the odds of meeting one are near impossible

ReputationRep:
    Surely if you can't sell any of your assets for 30 years you can't spend any money, so you're about as rich either way. Tbh I'd probably go for the girl anyway, I still dream of having a job I enjoy that earns me enough money to survive in relative comfort.
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    Well, I'm a lesbian, so I think I can answer. I'd take the mansion.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HumanSupremacist)
    Guys, here it is:

You are offered one of two; what would you rather take -

- The most beautiful female (in your eyes; your dream woman) who has the same interests as you and is characteristically compatible with you and wants to get married,

OR,

- A £50million Kensington mansion, fully stocked, coming with a Maybach 62S, a Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4 Roadster and a Maserati Quattroporte GTS. The catch is that you are not permitted to sell/let the house, or its assets or the cars until after 30 years; you also only get the above - you don't actually get any money (i.e. asset-rich; cash poor - unless you decide to work).

What would you take?
    Neither, I make my own way.

ReputationRep:
    The woman, because I'm soppy like that

ReputationRep:
    The girl. There isn't much having a mansion and no money.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cyfer)
    Neither, I make my own way.
    #rebel

ReputationRep:
    The mansion/toys.

The woman could just leave whenever she wants which, in my case, would probably be after about a week.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.