Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls, here's a question for you all. Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spocckka)
    they're in the fiery depths of the friendzone
    I cant even deny that, *sigh*

ReputationRep:
    Hypothetically (as I'm happily in a relationship), if a guy came up to me in a club and was dancing/flirting/chatting etc I would potentially be ok with that, and would perhaps take a number, but there's no way it'd go any further than that. And I don't think it would matter if they were 'hot' or not, no. I don't necessarily disagree with ONS or anything, but I'd never do it myself.

I met my bf in a club. We chatted, and that was all. After that we texted each other for a week or so after until we had our first date. It was a few dates after that before we even kissed. If he'd have made a move on me first off in the club when we met I wouldn't have liked it and quite likely would have been put off!!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 13, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.