Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    Hello all,

Thank you for your interest in Middlesex University and congratulations on your offers.

I would like to give you some information on upcoming open days. These events will give you a really great feel for the campus and its community. We are fortunate enough to have a new state of the art campus with world class facilities, so it is well worth the visit.

Undergraduate Open days

Our undergraduate open days are a great way to help you make your decision about Middlesex. As well as experiencing our outstanding facilities and getting a feel for life at Middlesex, you'll get to meet staff and students and have your questions answered about your course and on general subjects such as admissions, fees and funding and finding accommodation. The campus and date that you visit depends on the subject you are planning to study.

OUR NEXT OPEN DAY
    Saturday 22 June 2013 - Undergraduate Open Day

FUTURE OPEN DAYS
    Saturday 21 September 2013 - Undergraduate Open Day

pon registration, you will be given a programme to allow you to plan your day around your chosen subject talk and the other activities that you would like to attend. As well as attending talks on Fees and Funding and Applying and Preparing for University, you can experience much more of Middlesex in our open day information zones.

Our Learning and Support Zone showcases our Learning Resources Centre facilities and you can meet support teams from across the University who will help you through your time with us, including admissions, accommodation, money and welfare and careers.

There will be campus tours running throughout the day so that you can fully experience the whole campus. For those interested in university accommodation there will also be small tours to our Usher hall of residence opposite the main campus - in addition there will be staff on hand to answer your questions about all of our halls of residence, how to apply and also how to find private rented accommodation in the local area.

Plan your visit

Please note that there is limited parking on campus for the open days - please use the main car park which is located behind the campus buildings, just off Greyhound Hill. See directions to our Hendon campus.

Refreshments will be available from our food outlets throughout the day.

Postgraduate and Professional Open Evenings

Our Open Evenings are a great way to help you make your decision about postgraduate study at Middlesex. As well as having the opportunity to receive personalised advice from academics from your subject area, you'll also be able to meet current postgraduate students, view our outstanding facilities and have your questions answered on general subjects such as entry requirements, student support and funding options. You can also find out about our excellent new postgraduate scholarships worth 50% of the tuition fee.

The next open evening at our London campus in Hendon will take place on Wednesday 10th July 2013, 5.30pm-7.30pm.

You can book all the mentioned events through our University website - http://www.mdx.ac.uk/courses/open/index.aspx

ReputationRep:
    Hi, if anyone is looking for private accomodation buddy up please send me a message. I'm 22 female going to be studying Fine Art from October, looking to move in mid-late September. I'm not too keen on Halls so would prefer a flat or house share near the university. budget not too big (no more that 150 pw preferably around the 100 mark.) Let me know if your interested.

ReputationRep:
    hey... i got an offer from MDX for business management....... anyone in the same course?

ReputationRep:
    Anybody Doing BA Film in october?

ReputationRep:
    Hey! Anyone knows how long does it take before my UCAS status will change if Middlesex accepted my documents ? thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Marta_Kornelia)
    Hey! Anyone knows how long does it take before my UCAS status will change if Middlesex accepted my documents ? thanks
    got ur exam results already?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Marta_Kornelia)
    Hello! I'll be studying BA Photography from October this year. I have only one thing to do before that ... Pass my IELTS exam, and honestly I cannot tell you how stressed I am ..
    Hey I will be studying photography at middlesex as well!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi all!

I'll be studying Business Administration and I received an offer for a room at Platt Hall.
    Anyone in the same course/hall?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LaetitiaAaronK)
    got ur exam results already?

Yess, I only needed to pass IELTS exam so it takes just 2 weeks to get your results

ReputationRep:
    I am ! I'm staying in ivy hall ? Wby x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Anyone doing dance at Middlesex? X

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Congrats evry1 hopefully doing mental health nursing in September

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alumni)
    Hi all!

I'll be studying Business Administration and I received an offer for a room at Platt Hall.
    Anyone in the same course/hall?
    I'll also be studying business administration this fall. And applied for platt halls too.. what modules are you taking?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DanielaVictoria)
    I'll also be studying business administration this fall. And applied for platt halls too.. what modules are you taking?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh cool! Did you get a response from the Accommodation Team?
    Would be so cool to know someone who's going to Platt Hall as well

I don't know which modules I'll be studying though - I'm a French student so it's a partnership between my business school in Paris and Middlesex University. I didn't get to choose the course nor the modules. I studied communication and public relations for the last two years, I've never studied business management before so I hope I'll be able to follow :unsure:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kyramy)
    Starting Primary Education in October, unconditional offer because I'm on a gap year at the moment :P
    Received my offer of accommodation a few weeks ago and need to send it off in the next 4 days apparently - whoops, should probably check my email more often. xD
    Platt Hall. Anyone else heading there?
    Kyra
    I'll be at Platt Hall as well! see you there then!

ReputationRep:
    Hey Im Going To Be Attending Middlesex University This Sept/Oct To Study International Tourism Management Congrats to everyone who have already been accepted & good luck to everyone else xoxo

ReputationRep:
    Oh cool! Did you get a response from the Accommodation Team?
    Would be so cool to know someone who's going to Platt Hall as well

I don't know which modules I'll be studying though - I'm a French student so it's a partnership between my business school in Paris and Middlesex University. I didn't get to choose the course nor the modules. I studied communication and public relations for the last two years, I've never studied business management before so I hope I'll be able to follow :unsure:
    No, not yet.. Still waiting, hopefully i'll get an answer soon

Oh really? I'm also an exchange student from Sweden But I did get to choose my moduels, but I'm still waiting for them to confirm them.
    Are you attenting the international orientation?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DanielaVictoria)
    No, not yet.. Still waiting, hopefully i'll get an answer soon

Oh really? I'm also an exchange student from Sweden But I did get to choose my moduels, but I'm still waiting for them to confirm them.
    Are you attenting the international orientation?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Aww I hope you'll get a positive response! Do let me know when you get a response ok?

You are? Wow I've been to Sweden for Christmas and New Year's Eve - been to Stockholm (my brother studied one semester there) and Goteborg. Amazing country, though the sun set way too early ;P learnt some words in Swedish: Sverige, nesta and learnt how to properly pronounce 'Goteborg' :P
    Oh lucky you! Which ones did you choose then? Will you study there one semester or the whole year?

Yes I am!! are you??
    I'll arrive in London on 24th September cuz there's a pick up service ;P I hope I'll meet some flat mates during the trip from the airport to halls

ReputationRep:
    Aww I hope you'll get a positive response! Do let me know when you get a response ok?

You are? Wow I've been to Sweden for Christmas and New Year's Eve - been to Stockholm (my brother studied one semester there) and Goteborg. Amazing country, though the sun set way too early ;P learnt some words in Swedish: Sverige, nesta and learnt how to properly pronounce 'Goteborg' :P
    Oh lucky you! Which ones did you choose then? Will you study there one semester or the whole year?

Yes I am!! are you??
    I'll arrive in London on 24th September cuz there's a pick up service ;P I hope I'll meet some flat mates during the trip from the airport to halls
    I will! I talked to the guy from my university that was sent to middlesex last year, and he said that i'll probably get a room at platt, so I hope he's right

Yes, born and raised in Stockholm. haha I know, it gets really dark fast in the winter here. But the summermonths are really beautiful
    Do you come from Paris? I lived at aix-en-provence for a while and fell in love with france, it's really beautiful.

I choose the moduels from the program that's called "international business administration". I'll be there for a year, how about you?

Yes, I'm planning on attending the orientation as well, and if I get a room I'll also use use the pick up service maybe i'll see you there!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hii i applied to study Fashion Communications and Styling there but i'm still waiting to know if i was accepted or not

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.