Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

who is better looking? Watch

• View Poll Results: Who's best looking?
    kimmy
    25.81%
    emz
    74.19%

ReputationRep:
    Kim.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

ReputationRep:
    Emma for sure!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Robbie242)
    Emma mate you know the deal madfish
    I do indeed Robbie242

ReputationRep:
    I feel like the 'correct' thing to say here is Emma. Kim is very polished with probably various cosmetic procedures (no more than most women in Hollywood I might add). However, even naturally, she does have great hair, symmetric features and great curves.
    I find Emma very childlike, and personally, I have a hard time finding girls with very thin lips attractive. It's just a personal opinion - I find women like Scarlett Johansson and Rosie Huntington-Whiteley some of the hottest, and lips is a part of that.
    I'm also not too fond of Emma's personality. There is a bit too much focus on being "the good girl" in Hollywood, and I find her personality to be similar to that of her character in "The Perks of Being a Wallflower" which is way too hipster and alternative in a forced way.

Personality aside, I do think Kim has better features and more sex appeal. If you asked most guys who they would marry though, the choice would probably be Emma (with Kim's sex tape and everything).

I don't find either of them among the hottest women in Hollywood.

ReputationRep:
    Emma's a bit more of a conventional beauty. She's very pretty but nothing really stands out.

Kim is hot imo, and looks more exotic, which for me personally, I find more attractive. So kim imo.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 321zero)
    I'm jealous of her profession, yes but I wouldn't agree with her being flawless nor me being 'an ugly munter'.
    If you see natural photos of her with minimal make up you will see that she is a natural beauty. Kim looks like a lama, her face is too long.

ReputationRep:
    Kim. Who cares if she's had surgery? She looks good
    Emma is pretty but I don't see her as looking much different to the girls in my sixth form

ReputationRep:
    I'd prefer to look like Kim, Emma's still a pretty girl though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rosaknows)
    Even so, she's still more attractive than Kim.
    No she isn't. If no one knew who either were and they were walking down the street, every guy (even girl) would be checking out Kim. Emma is pretty, but plain. As it stands them both being celebrities, Emma appears more obtainable to guys and less like competition to girls, so will be favoured for that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 321zero)
    Her manager / agent must have felt sick seeing that published.
    Wow, talk about a transformation. Posted that pic up op and the less glammed up Emma would have won first hand =p
    I still think Emma is more cute than hot though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by visa)
    No she isn't. If no one knew who either were and they were walking down the street, every guy (even girl) would be checking out Kim. Emma is pretty, but plain. As it stands them both being celebrities, Emma appears more obtainable to guys and less like competition to girls, so will be favoured for that.
    Well said.

ReputationRep:
    Personally I think Kim Kardashian is better looking, simply because Emma Watson has the appearance of a schoolgirl.

ReputationRep:
    Emma AnyDay AnyNight ;D hahaha Kim has a lot of plastic going on there.....Although had i have chance to smash her....i would still xD lol......But this should sum it up --> (One Night Stand Material = Kim.........Long-Term Wife Material = Emma)

ReputationRep:
    Kim is very attractive but the other girl is very pretty. lol

ReputationRep:
    Funnily enough, a lot of girls saying and Kim and us men knowing best. Emma. Not contest.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by midnightice)
    Hopefully not when she was 11 years old...
    Except when she was 11 years old we too were 11 years old...

ReputationRep:
    Apart from the eyebrows, she does not look remotely like that anymore (if that used to be her). That is actually scary.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by madfish)
    feel free to vote.

Emma watson

Kim Kardashian

Two very different but yet very good looking girls.

Which one looks the best, in your opinion, and why?

Emma.. kim is fake as.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by visa)
    not every girl wants to be kim though. She really is fake!

ReputationRep:
    I know people hate kim but she clearly looks better in those pics

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.