Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What do you guys think of these shoes? Watch

(Original post by tehforum)
    Wow, to all the people who said "I don't like them", you must be chavs wearing Nike Airs.

They're nice shoes, but not worth the price. Clarks are the original desert boot if you want some.
    Thanks for the suggestion just found some nice pairs from clarks.

ReputationRep:
    I like them although a darker sandy colour would look nicer in my opinion and if they were at a cheaper price.
    http://www.clarks.co.uk/c/originals-mens/desert-boots

These might be of interest to you

Edit:Oh,you've already found another pair! Sorry

(Original post by OddThings)
    I like them although a darker sandy colour would look nicer in my opinion and if they were at a cheaper price.
    http://www.clarks.co.uk/c/originals-mens/desert-boots

These might be of interest to you

Edit:Oh,you've already found another pair! Sorry
    No worries but thanks anyway

ReputationRep:
    Right, this pisses me off. He asked for whether you liked the shoes, not to be judged on how much they cost. Seriously, let people do what they want with their money.

OP, I like them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rjm101)
    £149 lol. If a man contemplates buying £149 shoes he probably has too much money or not enough imagination to think about the better things he could spend that money on.
    Or he wants one of the following:

Top end activity footwear (ie, walking boots, football boots)
    Decent biker boots
    A properly boss pair of smart shoes

:yep:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.