Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I dislike a few people but there's no one that I actually really hate

ReputationRep:
    no.

ReputationRep:
    People that walk slowely infront of me...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by J.Nalbandian14)
    I'm sure most people hate Hitler.
    No way do the majority of people hate Hitler. People think he was an evil man yeah, and people are glad he's dead and would probably be willing to kill him - but I reckon only a small number get really worked up and angry at the thought of him. I know I certainly don't , at all.

ReputationRep:
    you

ReputationRep:
    i hate myself for being a failure at life

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    yep, my ex-housemates and their friends.
    don't feel like saying what they did to me, but it was horrific enough to trigger a mental breakdown that took me a over year to recover from, so you can imagine how bad it was

ReputationRep:
    I don't hate anyone I know personally. A girl I used to be best friends with was completely awful to me, but I don't hate her. I mean, I did maybe for like a week, but I just can't hold onto grudges and hate. I don't even dislike her. Yeah, she messed with me, but we had some fun times and in spite of how she treated me I wish her all the best. Rather than hold onto anger at people I'd rather just cut all times, remember the good stuff and invest my energy into something more useful than actively hating someone.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, given the fact that they said they would put my on an island, feeding me nothing but petrol and burn me if he was ever in a position of power, I didn't really know him at the time.

ReputationRep:
    I hate more people than most. I'm a very irritable person.

ReputationRep:
    a few, namely: harry, niall, zayn, Liam and Louis

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daniel George)
    a few, namely: harry, niall, zayn, Liam and Louis
    I see what you did there

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sufistic)
    Lol. He got to you bad? Just ignore him...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Generally think that he's just an irritating weasel ****. Reminds me of that guy called Muhammed Hassan who was in WWE during 2005.

ReputationRep:
    I don't but I know something who I just want to punch across the face because he's never talked to me ever and then starts talking about me behind my back and clearly sniggering about me like a *****. I get along with everyone EXCEPT people who are rude to me before getting a chance to know me.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by J.Nalbandian14)
    Generally think that he's just an irritating weasel ****. Reminds me of that guy called Muhammed Hassan who was in WWE during 2005.
    haha I remember him!:shock:

ReputationRep:
    Anjem Choudary

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.