Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by seana39223)
    I think you should be fine providing you do stick to small clubs. Predrinks (as in Vodka from supermarket etc.) are dirt cheap in Ibiza so I'm sure you'll have a blast! Do you have to purchase food with your money?
    yea we will, usually drink vodka really and we're all proper lightweights so if we buy a few litre bottles of stuff between us and all chip in we'll be drunk in no time and it will barely cost us anything as theres 6 of us and yeah but we arent big eaters and were not planning on eating out constantly, just supermarket things like pot noodles will do us with the odd meal here or there so 120 euros a day i think will be fine if were barely spending anything on food and alcohol so i reckon we will easily be able to afford maybe 2 or so big nights as were just pre drinking really cheaply not buying anything in there so just gotta worry about the 50 euro or whatever entry. Especially if were at small clubs most of the time and a few nights in we 100% will not go through 120 euros per day on most days leaving us more euros for us to afford a few big nights out!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by smileycaz)
    yea we will, usually drink vodka really and we're all proper lightweights so if we buy a few litre bottles of stuff between us and all chip in we'll be drunk in no time and it will barely cost us anything as theres 6 of us and yeah but we arent big eaters and were not planning on eating out constantly, just supermarket things like pot noodles will do us with the odd meal here or there so 120 euros a day i think will be fine if were barely spending anything on food and alcohol so i reckon we will easily be able to afford maybe 2 or so big nights as were just pre drinking really cheaply not buying anything in there so just gotta worry about the 50 euro or whatever entry. Especially if were at small clubs most of the time and a few nights in we 100% will not go through 120 euros per day on most days leaving us more euros for us to afford a few big nights out!
    Sounds like you will be fine then. I'm a lightweight too, I think going to Ibiza is one why in which being a light weight is an advantage haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by seana39223)
    Sounds like you will be fine then. I'm a lightweight too, I think going to Ibiza is one why in which being a light weight is an advantage haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

Definitely hahaha drinks are too expensive! Apparently the strip has reallly cheap drink offers everywhere so some nights there will be really cheap!

ReputationRep:
    You and your friend could find some isolated beaches one day to the east of Salinas beach (east of Sa Trinxa, you can get there by bus) and sunbathe with very little disturbance (don't forget the suncream though).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by barnetlad)
    You and your friend could find some isolated beaches one day to the east of Salinas beach (east of Sa Trinxa, you can get there by bus) and sunbathe with very little disturbance (don't forget the suncream though).
    Thank you very much!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Bunch of friends and I are going for next week, big group of us so should be a good laugh. We're renting a few cars as we want to go to some isolated parts of Ibiza, could be a good activity for you guys too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daisuke)
    Bunch of friends and I are going for next week, big group of us so should be a good laugh. We're renting a few cars as we want to go to some isolated parts of Ibiza, could be a good activity for you guys too.
    Thats a great idea but I think itd cost a fortune for me to rent a car as I only passed my test in January and am.18 haha.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Going to Ibiza at the end of August with 5 other girls... We are going for 12 days but including travelling it is only 10 full days. We plan to only go to 2 or 3 big clubs while we are there and we are not decided on which ones to do yet.... the rest of the time we are planning to stick to the smaller bars and clubs to minimise spending. As a lot of you have said.. the key will be pre drinking and not buying drinks in the clubs... does anyone have any suggestions to which of the big clubs we should do? How much money should we roughly take? Also we have been looking at possibly going to the water park.. and doing various water sports such as parasailing... has anyone been to the water park or gone parasailing? is it any good?

ReputationRep:
    Also should we buy our club tickets before we go or wait and try and get them cheaper there?

ReputationRep:
    Who is in Ibiza next week? I'm going on Monday as a solo traveller but staying in SAB. Would be good to be able to meet up with other people for nights out and I'm budgeting for 100 euros a day, in people's past experience should this be enough? I expect to go out most nights but I doubt I will hit the clubs more than once or twice because of the cost, probably smaller bars where the prices are more competitive!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 5, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.