Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Its a shame there aren't more gentlemen like me to make women feel safe on nights out Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Baines3)
    I think more lads out there should be like this.
    The problem is, to be a lad you need to sleep with girls :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eliza.anne)
    Vodka redbulls and jagerbombs are £1.50 every Thursday at the Yates near me. Student night and all.
    And did you inexplicably misplace £6 sometime during a recent visit?

ReputationRep:
    Last night a drunk girl came stumbling up to me in a club grabbing my hand and leaning on me. She then handed me all her money and asked me to keep hold of it for her (She had £6). So being a gentleman I did. But then she looked down at her feet and noticed she had lost her shoe, so she just ran off into the middle of the dancefloor looking for it. Sound, I thought. So I bought myself 4 vodka red bulls with her money.

Throughout this whole ordeal not once did I think of taking advantage of this girl and get with her. I could easily have done so and added another notch on the bedpost. She was a very easy pull. But being a gentlemen it didn't cross my mind to take advantage of her.

I think more lads out there should be like this.
    I don't imagine her honour is even worth £6. You should have given her a facial and let her keep the money for the bus ride home.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pastaferian)
    And did you inexplicably misplace £6 sometime during a recent visit?
    Hahahaha I haven't been there for a while and never lost a shoe, so wasn't me! But I wouldn't be shocked if it happened at my local :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jacob :))
    That's what I thought! Got to find this club.
    You can't touch your newly brought Koran if you drink or eat pig meat (Beacon, Pork)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tengentoppa)
    Sounds a fair deal to me. She gave you money, and in return you didn't take advantage of her.
    Sort of anti-prostitution.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Type 052D)
    You can't touch your newly brought Koran if you drink or eat pig meat (Beacon, Pork)
    Yes I can.

Please take this to the original thread if you'd like to take it further. We don't want it to spoil this one.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah but I didn't exploit her and get with her knowing how drunk she was
    You shouldnt expect a pat on the back for not taking advantage. It should be behaviour that is a natural expectation.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I thought this was going to a white night thread.

Poor trolling, but at least it wasn't what was expected.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NathanW18)
    Yeah, I thought this was going to a white night thread.
    White knight.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gews)
    White knight.
    Damn.

I never spell anything wrong!

ReputationRep:
    As a gentleman, you were supposed to lend your own shoe to her.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.