x Turn on thread page Beta

During freshers week 2013, I will... watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MissJade)
    Try not to do anything too stupid

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thatstudentdude)
    Er I'm no geography student, but they're nowhere near each other! We'll have to share MsDanderson, you have her in the week, I want her on weekends.
    Lol I thought Bradford was near Leeds and Leeds was near Reading 😩 that's what I get for being **** at Geography. And no lets switch! Weekend is party time!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Be working :sad:

ReputationRep:
    The idea of getting drunk with people I don't know..hmm not sure about that

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    im gonna spend 1k on alcohol no matter what

ReputationRep:
    Make friends
    Go to all the fresher's events I can :ahee:
    Decorate my room so it's all nice and homely
    Join some societies :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tomj2all)
    im gonna spend 1k on alcohol no matter what
    you will release it is so easy to spend 1k+ on alcohol. In the first few weeks alone with going out 5-7 nights a week = a large amount of that already gone

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Canaduh)
    Learn the British currency and figure out what "Tesco" is.
    Tesco isn't a chain of supermarkets, it's a way of life.

Going back on topic, make some friends, join some societies, drink, and find out who else is geeky/nerdy besides me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MsDanderson)
    I Know that all of you on TSR are so epic; what epic things are you planning to do during freshers week 2013?

boisterous behaviour is encouraged
    I'm actually going to be sensible during freshers, as sensible as can be whilst drunk anyway:confused: I've done everything that counts as outrageous at home anyways so I'm past that boisterous 'Freedom' behaviour. I just want to join loads of sports clubs and re-take up boxing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kumori)
    you will release it is so easy to spend 1k+ on alcohol. In the first few weeks alone with going out 5-7 nights a week = a large amount of that already gone
    no i mean during freshers over the whole year maybe 10k

ReputationRep:
    Try and get as many vouchers for free dominoes pizza as I can. That is my one and only goal. If I can succeed at that everything else will fall into place.

ReputationRep:
    Name:  10.jpg
Views: 122
Size:  61.3 KB

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.