Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Do you tell people you go on TSR? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I ended up finding one of my flatmates at uni on here before I came to uni. Then I regretted it so much because I had made so many humiliating posts on here over the years which I spent hours deleting, so I made this as my new account so I could carry on being honest etc on here

Friends: "You're on TSR again *rolleyes*"

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, not even embarassed about it tbh. :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iamyourfather)
    Friends: "You're on TSR again *rolleyes*"

I was hunched over my tablet the other day at home, my Mum says "what are you up to?" and I said, oh, it's just TSR, and she said "is that a medical condition? Sounds bad."

ReputationRep:
    I have spoken to a few people about my spell in the MHofC,which ended last week.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by James A)
    Nah, even my parents don't know I use TSR. They don't even know what TSR is.

If I showed them TSR, they would ask me questions like, 'why are there so many threads based around sex, shouldn't they be more about asking academic questions'.........
    That is exactly what i think as well!

ReputationRep:
    I havnt told anyone willingly... I was found out:argh:...

ReputationRep:
    lol I asked someone on a uni visit...and apparently I'm the only one who knew what it is ;D haha awkwardddd (nerd)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by barnetlad)
    I have spoken to a few people about my spell in the MHofC,which ended last week.
    They let people out of there?? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by As_Dust_Dances_)
    I've found you!!! ;D
    I'd be very surprised if someone knew. I even throw in some red herrings every now

ReputationRep:
    I quite like the anonymity of it, though I don't actively hide my usage of it. A few people know... one user from my school (a formerly very active sub) discovered me on here a few years back (it's pretty obvious who I am if you know me IRL) and I mention things on here to a couple of my friends every now and then

ReputationRep:
    First rule of TSR, don't speak about TSR...pfft everyone knows that.

ReputationRep:
    Well, I don't tell people but only because it doesn't come up in conversation. Not like I'm addicted or anything
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    (Original post by eliza.anne)
    Well, I don't tell people but only because it doesn't come up in conversation. Not like I'm addicted or anything
    Ha ha

ReputationRep:
    NooO because I'm far more open on here than in real life

ReputationRep:
    I don't tell anyone I use it, apart from my brother who uses it aswell

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I tell the local *****es to check out my reputation, they get weak at the knees over my green bars.

ReputationRep:
    No, I like the feeling of being anonymous on here. I'm not the shy person my friends and family see me as on here. I'm also far more open on TSR.

ReputationRep:
    All of my friends have been on TSR at some point concerning exams and stuff, but as for actually posting on here I've only mentioned to one of my friends, and only because it was relevant to what we were discussing. Otherwise there's next to no reason to bring it up with anyone.

ReputationRep:
    The only person who knows I use it is my boyfriend and he sometimes comes on my account and makes the occasional post.

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.