Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Long hair

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Barlow)
    Long hair
    I assume you mean on her head? Right??

ReputationRep:
    Most girls my age when I talk to them for any great length of time normally annoy me, so I'm attracted to those who don't. Have to be Relatively intelligent, not shallow, helps if they get my sense of humour and we share the same interests.

Physically attractive however, have to be a certain size. Can't stand girls who are so thin they look ill, so I only really find girls who aren't sticks attractive. Not bothered about size of their boobs at all... nice if they're there of course. Nice bum too.

Bad things?... hmmm, fake tan i hate, don't want to be dating an umpaloompa. If they can't hold a conversation past small talk then I'm not interested. I'm sure there are many more bad things that turn me off.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Future-doc)
    I assume you mean on her head? Right??
    My god that made me laugh XD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rumaanaa)
    Small nose
    damn. I'm out.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Knighted)
    being curvy is a big one for me, size 0's straightline *****es are ugly as ****. but yeah the biggest thing is being able to have a laugh with them and take the things that the majority of girls hate about guys (most guys are into games be it fifa, cod or GOW, enthusiastic about football and such) and turn it into something either funny or fun.

For example my ex gf got annoyed at how if I started a game I would need to finish a match/beat a boss/kill some fictional people before I could turn it off so she turned into into "Beat the boss and I'll give you a free whenever/wherever even if were arguing" blowjob voucher or the standard "Every boss = item of clothing removed."

Also knowing to/how to calm you down when you're pissed off. thats hot.

A girlfriend like that is a keeper.
    and yet she's your ex :P

ReputationRep:
    A great voice.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Rt7dK62QdLM

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WaceMindu)
    Most girls my age when I talk to them for any great length of time normally annoy me, so I'm attracted to those who don't. Have to be Relatively intelligent, not shallow, helps if they get my sense of humour and we share the same interests.

Physically attractive however, have to be a certain size. Can't stand girls who are so thin they look ill, so I only really find girls who aren't sticks attractive. Not bothered about size of their boobs at all... nice if they're there of course. Nice bum too.

Bad things?... hmmm, fake tan i hate, don't want to be dating an umpaloompa. If they can't hold a conversation past small talk then I'm not interested. I'm sure there are many more bad things that turn me off.
    Your not picky, AT ALL (sarcasm detected!!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sassy12)
    pump and dump?
    Lol where do people come up with these phrases?! There must be a source - wonder who or where that is!

ReputationRep:
    A hot face :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZRO)
    So their face has to be cooked first and then served hot?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amanbabbar./)
    So their face has to be cooked first and then served hot?
    Yup! extra steamy :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Your not picky, AT ALL (sarcasm detected!!)
    Sarcasm? I was mostly serious.
    I would hardly call that picky... Ultimately all I'm looking for is someone who isn't a complete idiot that I can talk to and isn't borderline anorexic.

If that's picky might I ask what do you look for in a partner? A pulse perhaps?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WaceMindu)
    Sarcasm? I was mostly serious.
    I would hardly call that picky... Ultimately all I'm looking for is someone who isn't a complete idiot that I can talk to and isn't borderline anorexic.

If that's picky might I ask what do you look for in a partner? A pulse perhaps?
    Your right! But your post just came across as demanding!!
    i understand though!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZRO)
    Way too generic!!

ReputationRep:
    Way too generic!!
    Hmm ok less generic, a symetrically face, nice cheekbones, long hair, nice skin and dark eyes. better ?

ReputationRep:
    Usually black magic, it's been my overwhelming experience that women who are beautiful and attractive have all sold there souls to the devil.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZRO)
    Hmm ok less generic, a symetrically face, nice cheekbones, long hair, nice skin and dark eyes. better ?
    Much better!
    but if I was being picky, I would say expand on nice....NICE cheekbones, NICE skin.....
    ppl al think that different things are nice!!
    details.....

ReputationRep:
    Your right! But your post just came across as demanding!!
    i understand though!!
    Just read it back and you're right... lack of connective does make that seem more of a demanding list than I meant.
    change, "Physically attractive however, have to be a certain size. Can't stand girls who are so thin they look ill, so I only really find..."

To "Things that I find physically attractive however, they have to be a certain size... ect ect"

Wasn't specifying I want them physically attractive... don't really care. As long as I find them slightly appealing.

So come on then, if that's too demanding and a hot face is too generic what's your ideal partner?

A dumb, boring, anorexic person with an ugly face and a lot of hair down below?

ReputationRep:
    looking like mila kunis, mmm mila

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 12, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.