Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

If you could revive a finished tv show what would it be? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Definitely Stargate Universe!!! :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brittanna)
    I wish they missed out season 3 and went straight to season 4 after season 2. I just found season 3 a bit boring. I really liked season 4 though. But I guess it wasn't really like torchwood as such.
    Season 3 was pretty boring. But season 4 kinda ruined the whole thing for me. It was too brash and american, all the subtlety and cleverness of the plots and characters was gone.

Also I miss Tosh, Owen and Ianto

ReputationRep:
    Bad Girls

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HumanSupremacist)
    Definitely Stargate Universe!!! :woo:
    Glad I'm not the only one that misses this!
    They were going to make a film to resolve all the loose ends but that got cancelled too :unimpressed:

ReputationRep:
    Friends
    Buffy
    Will & Grace
    Smack the Pony
    Star Trek

ReputationRep:
    FLASHFORWARD!!!

anyone see this a few years ago on channel 5? was amazing, then ABC cancelled it with no questions answered!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sum Gai)
    Whose Line is it anyway (which actually is coming back this summer )

&

The Drew Carey Show

(If anyone here has heard of both these shows before i will love them forever)
    WHOSE LINE IS IT ANYWAY IS COMING BACK?!?! WOOOOOOO!!! :2euk48l: You, sir, have just made my day!

I'd revive this awful show called Trinity just because I wanted to know what all those bizarre twists were actually about.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by therisenmitten)
    Season 3 was pretty boring. But season 4 kinda ruined the whole thing for me. It was too brash and american, all the subtlety and cleverness of the plots and characters was gone.

Also I miss Tosh, Owen and Ianto
    Yeah, especially Ianto and Owen. I liked season 4, the only problem is that it was basically a completely different show just with a couple of the same characters. If they were to make another season, i'd like to think that they would go back to the old format.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Palindromic)
    FLASHFORWARD!!!

anyone see this a few years ago on channel 5? was amazing, then ABC cancelled it with no questions answered!!!
    I completely forgot about this show!!! I thought it was amazing but no one else seemed to like it that much and I still have no idea why:confused:.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paradoxicalme)
    House M.D.

(But with Wilson miraculously cured. )
    I'm only on Season 6 but now I'm going to be expecting something terrible with each episode I watch.

ReputationRep:
    Charmed - My favorite TV show as a child.
    Makes me damn emotional

Maybe The Secret Circle, but I would rather know there is another season for Grey's anatomy.

ReputationRep:
    Robot Wars!!

Roboteers stand by ..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mimiii)
    Out of all the tv shows that have stopped airing/filming what would you revive for more episodes? Can be anything!

Mine is Fresh Prince of Bel Air!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Samurai Jack, his legend must be finished :mad:

there was supposed to be a movie to finish off his story, but i dont know what happened to it... infinite hiatus?

ReputationRep:
    Firefly!!! Stay shiny :love:

Stargate Atlantis. I want to see McKeller babies damnit!

ReputationRep:
    Wire in the blood!

They cancelled it because production costs got too high but never concluded any story lines

ReputationRep:
    The X-Files (Only with Gillian Anderson and David Duchovny)
    The Crystal Maze
    Techno Games (So awesome but yet apparently unknown)
    Gamezville

If I was still a kid:
    Animorphs
    Megas XLR (Though I might still enjoy this now - You dig giant robots?)
    Monster Rancher
    --many more, but I'm quite tired--

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Palindromic)
    FLASHFORWARD!!!

This was a freaking amazing show! Seriously don't know why it was cancelled!! :cry:

Joseph Fiennes is a babe too! :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NoSpeakNewSpeak)
    WHOSE LINE IS IT ANYWAY IS COMING BACK?!?! WOOOOOOO!!! :2euk48l: You, sir, have just made my day!

I'd revive this awful show called Trinity just because I wanted to know what all those bizarre twists were actually about.
    Yeh it's awesome. The original cast will be there too (USA) http://uk.ign.com/articles/2013/04/0...e-is-it-anyway

ReputationRep:
    Firefly, without a doubt.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brittanna)
    I completely forgot about this show!!! I thought it was amazing but no one else seemed to like it that much and I still have no idea why:confused:.
    me and my friend loved it, went mental about, talked about it all the time. when the series finale happened (which was awesome) i got so excited, googled when series 2 would be and then saw the worst word to ever be placed next to a tv show. CANCELLED :'(

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.