Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully graduated acceptably and earning good money with a mortgage (if I'm lucky). Then I can focus on travelling the world on my holidays and planning to start a family in a rich area. Its a boring life I'm setting myself up for

ReputationRep:
    In 5 years?

("Don't say doin' your wife, don't say doin' your wife, don't say doin' your wife")

Doin' your... son?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddlesnap)
    In 5 years?

("Don't say doin' your wife, don't say doin' your wife, don't say doin' your wife")

Doin' your... son?
    Family guy <3

ReputationRep:
    At uni hopefully! Studying medicine preferably

ReputationRep:
    I will be a specialty reg! And married. Possibly with a child. I hope it all works out, I'm excited about the future.

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully still alive

ReputationRep:
    Having just emigrated to New Zealand with other half

ReputationRep:
    Deeply in love with someone

ReputationRep:
    Graduated, perhaps working in the UK, perhaps even on my way to British Citizenship.

ReputationRep:
    Ok I know this is unrelated, but the fittest woman just walked by.

ReputationRep:
    In 5 years I will hopefully have completed the MPharm degree (4 years long and starting this October) and have completed a good chunk of the pre-reg year, on the way to becoming fully registered with the GPhC

ReputationRep:
    Already living my long term plan. Most of the rest of the stuff I want isn't something that can be planned for.

ReputationRep:
    I have no idea. I finish my degree next month (scary!) and at the moment there's so many possibilities.
    I know where I'd like to be in a year or two but I'm not sure about 5. Preferably I'd like to be working in a well-paid job that I enjoy and studying for something, or if I'm not working in a well-paid job then headed that way.

Alone, unwanted, a virgin.

ReputationRep:
    well i am 21, hopefullly in 5 years I will be married, have a stable job, have a degree, be happy with my life, job and partner.

ReputationRep:
    in the hospitale or grave...

ReputationRep:
    As a sociology graduate, probably unemployed or on a poor wage after scraping into a generic graduate scheme somewhere.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by malteser87)
    So I was just thinking- I've actually no idea where I'll be in a few weeks never mind in 5 years.. Do you guys have a long term plan?
    well if you ask me I will be accomplishing International law, journalism or any other specific degree also a possibility that exists is I would join civil services. Dont stop dreaming high, dream for the sky, and sky will be yours. I predicted.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chocolate buttons)
    Hopefully still alive
    same here, i don't want to overwhelm myself with goals. i think survival is a good aim.
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    In 5 years I'll be around 22. I see myself in university, and maybe fully out.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.