Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What's the most out of place object in your room right now? Watch

• Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Foghorn Leghorn)
    Yeah probably because he belongs in the wild.

Born in captivity and not native to the UK? He'd die.

That's like saying a dog should be left to roam in a pack. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Shoe boxes, haven't thrown them out yet, keeping in case I'll need them Oh and plastic bags from Debenhams and Paperchase

ReputationRep:
    Hi =]

I hope you're all well

The most out of place thing in my room is a leaflet advertising different milkshakes. It's just lying there in the middle of the floor. I have no idea why I haven't stored it away.

xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChocoCoatedLemons)
    Born in captivity and not native to the UK? He'd die.

That's like saying a dog should be left to roam in a pack. :rolleyes:
    Eh no actually it's not, because A) a snake is a wild animal, it might be born in a domesticated environment, but it is still a wild animal and hence belongs in the wild. The fact that you admit it is not native to the uk and would die proves my point that it should have been in the wild in it's native climate. And B) your analogy is false because a dog is a domesticated species of animal. The dog species is an animal derived from a wild ancestor, the wolf. A dog doesn't belong in the wild because it is purely that, a dog i.e. an non wild animal.
    • PS Helper
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Peer Support Volunteers
    A hoover. My mum is trying to make a hint. I'm using it to hang my coats on.

ReputationRep:
    It's not even my car it was here when we moved in

ReputationRep:
    Eh no actually it's not, because A) a snake is a wild animal, it might be born in a domesticated environment, but it is still a wild animal and hence belongs in the wild. The fact that you admit it is not native to the uk and would die proves my point that it should have been in the wild in it's native climate. And B) your analogy is false because a dog is a domesticated species of animal. The dog species is an animal derived from a wild ancestor, the wolf. A dog doesn't belong in the wild because it is purely that, a dog i.e. an non wild animal.
    :facepalm:
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    Probably the piano that was moved from the living room to my room at Christmas to make space for the tree, and doesn't seem to be moving back anytime soon... oh well, it makes a useful table!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _jake_)
    If i'm wrong then explain why I'm wrong, posting a mocking smiley doesn't disprove what I've said.

ReputationRep:
    A champagne cork from the bottle used for my 18th over a year ago.

ReputationRep:
    a shoe... it's not mine and I have no idea where it's come from. It seemed to appear in my room one day, just sorta accepted that that's where it belongs now :unsure:

ReputationRep:
    If i'm wrong then explain why I'm wrong, posting a mocking smiley doesn't disprove what I've said.
    (Original post by _jake_)
    Guys please just take this elsewhere, no one else cares.

ReputationRep:
    Never mind. Taken to PM.

ReputationRep:
    Just found a light bulb on my window sill. It doesn't work. It's just sitting there looking mighty fine.

ReputationRep:
    its this little army guy sitting on the window sill, dont know how and when it got there but it seems to be protecting the window so alls good

ReputationRep:
    Baby Chickens... not that they are really an object.

ReputationRep:
    Bishop made by my Grandad. My Grandma has just moved out of her house and I mentioned I liked the bishop... and now he's mine. Oops.

Name:  Snapshot_20130406.JPG
Views: 77
Size:  37.3 KB

ReputationRep:
    Probably a Toy Story Woody doll, it's my little sisters and has somehow found it's way in here. It's sat on top of my CD rack.

ReputationRep:
    My giant spork

ReputationRep:
    Err a set of 20" alloys from a BMW that I can't seem to sell. And a lawnmower (dont ask) other than that my rooms pretty tidy. About athe month ago i had a whole cg13 engine from a micra on my coffee table and part of its gearbox assembly but my mother didn't stop complaining once for the whole week that I had it there

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.