Finally found someone!

I'm room D, you ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hellooo5667)
    Finally found someone!

I'm room D, you ?
    I'm room b! :-) add me on Facebook? Amy hugs x

ReputationRep:
    Oo be nice to know a few people before arriving lol are you on the Facebook page for St Peters court xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Anyone in Block J flat 35?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kirsten2013)
    Oo be nice to know a few people before arriving lol are you on the Facebook page for St Peters court xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeahh itd be really nice yo know people! Yeah I am are you? Xx

ReputationRep:
    Block K anyone???

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I applied for accommodation at St. Peter's court in march and other than the initial receipt of my application I have not received any other information, after multiple emails to the accommodation office I was told I should expect information from UNITE which I never did, then after another email I was told I would receive a guarantors form in the next seven days, that was two weeks ago and now I'm worried about my accommodation even though the office said they had received my application, should I have applied through UNITE rather than the university website? I know it takes a while but people here had their rooms confirmed weeks ago whereas I'm still waiting for any kind of notification :/ does anyone have any advice or know why I haven't heard anything? Sorry for the long post :')
    xxx

ReputationRep:
    Yes babe. Add me if you like xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ring unite babe. Im sure thats who I applied through xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Thank you ill be on that in the morning, just didn't want to find out my application hasn't been processed and I have nowhere to live :')
    xxxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hellooo5667)
    Finally found someone!

I'm room D, you ?
    (Original post by amyhugs)
    I'm room b! :-) add me on Facebook? Amy hugs x
    Looks like the three of us are sharing a flat so far
    I'm in room E!
    If you want to add me on Facebook, the same name and my profile picture is a Jack Russell puppy eating a blanket

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, if you're going to be at University of Nottingham next year and staying at St Peters Court please join this group on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/5040...03275/?fref=ts - It's the official St Peters Court Freshers Page for 2013-2014.

ReputationRep:
    Block N, flat 58 anyone?! :P x

ReputationRep:
    Just got an email about my accommodation and says my room details are 055 Room E. Guys I was wondering when you guys did your accommodation was there an option for what kind of people you want your flat mates to be? Many universities do that and I thought I had missed that section out or something..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pizzle)
    Just got an email about my accommodation and says my room details are 055 Room E. Guys I was wondering when you guys did your accommodation was there an option for what kind of people you want your flat mates to be? Many universities do that and I thought I had missed that section out or something..
    Nope there was no section like that lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daveboi115)
    Nope there was no section like that lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ah I see thanks. Staying in Block N

ReputationRep:
    Hi all, i've just finished living at SPC, you'll love it!

Just a quick note.. make sure that you take pictures of everything before you move in so you don't get any extra/silly charges at the end of the year!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cjexx)
    Block K anyone???

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm block K, flat 37

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jbullock11)
    I'm block K, flat 37
    Omg same!!! you got Facebook?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Block M, Flat 45, anyone?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.