Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Have you ever had a dream involving a famous person , if so who? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Met Patrick Stump in a dream once. That was a good dream!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Platinum Mech)
    It probably wasn't as erotic as my dream though, unless there's some late night 18+ version of The Chase that I'm not aware of. :cool:
    true.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EllieDxxx)
    I had a sex dream with David Schwimmer, never even found him attractive, but it was odd!!
    do you like him since the dream?

ReputationRep:
    had a dream where Ste and Brednan broke up in Hollyoaks , and it was something to do with John Paul and Ste was blaming both me and John Paul for it which lead to a feud between Ste vs Me , John Paul and a few other characters like Dodger.

also had a dream i scored 1 point on Pointless with a actress i just made up the name off in a round called "famous actresses"

ReputationRep:
    the bar also went down very quickly as i can remember.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hbk4894)
    do you like him since the dream?
    Not especially, just now can't watch an episode of Friends without thinking about it!

ReputationRep:
    Oh I travelled with the Doctor in a pink tardis that blasted odd dance music, and we defeated a million daleks while dancing!

ReputationRep:
    Not especially, just now can't watch an episode of Friends without thinking about it!
    ok cool.

ReputationRep:
    has anyone ever had an strange dreams with famous people in them?

ReputationRep:
    i was rushing out of school at the end of the day , it was a couple of minutes past the time and i thought i would miss my bus and as i was rushing , Darcy Isa(Lauren - Waterloo Road) was walking in the other direction.

ReputationRep:
    what channel do you watch friends on?

ReputationRep:
    had a weird dream that Paulo Di Canio was having a fight with another premier league manager in the stand at the Stadium of Light and i was there watching , dont know why i was there am not a Sunderland fan.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hbk4894)
    what channel do you watch friends on?
    Comedy Central

ReputationRep:
    Comedy Central
    ok cool.

ReputationRep:
    No, however a friend of mine sometimes dreams about celebrities and it's usually hilarious.

In one dream her class in secondary school and her visited Brad Pitt's house and enjoyed the view from the rooftop, however as my friend is extremely clumsy she accidentally pushed both of Brad's grandmothers over the edge, causing them to plunge to their death. Brad seemed to be pretty okay with it, though.

In a second dream she was in a relationship with Bruce Willis, only to wake up one morning and find that he had stolen her appendix. She told me that immediately after we woke up and when I ironically asked what was wrong about it, she, still a bit sleepy, in all honesty and with an indignant tone answered "Because he didn't ASK!"

Ah, gotta love her dreams

ReputationRep:
    I had a dream that I married Helena Bonham Carter but then she died and I went to her funeral wearing her wedding dress...

WHAT?! (However I'm not complaining about marrying her..)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jargonglossary)
    I had a dream that I married Helena Bonham Carter but then she died and I went to her funeral wearing her wedding dress...

WHAT?! (However I'm not complaining about marrying her..)
    haa quite a strange dream.

ReputationRep:
    I dreamt last night that I was at a Harry Hill gig. :erm: Funnily enough, I did see Harry Hill live earlier this year... maybe that explains the dream to some extent? I can't remember too much more about the dream, except that a female member of the audience made some kind of announcement during the gig, for some reason...

ReputationRep:
    A few weeks ago I dreamt I made a musical film with Zac Efron and Coleen Rooney, and the set eventually got overrun by zombies.

ReputationRep:
    I had a dream once where I ended up having buttsex with Hilary Duff.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.