Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Once Upon A Time Series 2 Coming Soon! Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scienceisgood)
    One of Rumple's best quotes (take it literally or metaphorically, however you will, this is how he sees Belle):

Spoiler:
    Show
    "You loved an ugly man, really, really loved me. You find goodness in others and when it isn't there, you create it. I know you don't remember who I am but know that is who you are, goodbye."

One of the best quotes EVER!
    That really is one of Rumple's BEST quotes When he said that I was like "AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW" lol

ReputationRep:
    I thought it was excellent, looking forward to next week's now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Racoon)
    I thought it was excellent, looking forward to next week's now.
    What do you think of the look of next weeks episode?

ReputationRep:
    For people who can't wait, I have included a clip which contains a little taster of next week's episode (video) without giving away any of the plot.

Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    It's nice to see so many new posts! :^_^:

I thought Sunday's episode was pretty good, if a little messily organised - but this is to be expected of a series opener. By this I mean I sometimes felt the storytelling was a little all over the place with diffferent groups of characters suddenly remembering, although given the amount of back stories we've seen so far and the amount that are surely to come, some cases were bound to be rushed - for example, the Pinnochio/ Geppetto/ Jiminy dilemma just before the curse was unleashed wasn't given a great deal of attention. No doubt such characters will be getting the screen time they deserve as the series progresses.

The episode did quite well in terms of setting things up for the next couple of episodes; I thought the plot twist at the end was pretty neat with the events of the fary tale world running in parallel for once and were some nice exchanges between the characters, particularly Snow's dismissal of her one night stand with Whale and Henry sticking up for Regina (sort of). I wasn't too keen on Aurora or Phillip but have a theory about the resolution of theirs and Mulan's story which should make up for that. I'm also curious about how Emma's relationship will James/ David willl develop considering the little she knows about him doesn't exactly present him in a favourable light. Oh, and the wraith reminds me of the Dementors in Harry Potter.

Next week's episode looks good too although there's something about Five's presentation of the show which annoys me. I'm also annoyed because I stumbled across a massive spoiler. :colonhash:

To Cryl (not quoted because of the spoiler button): I do wonder how many series they'll get out of the show without it becoming overfamilar; the original concept isn't one that can go and go. Hopefully, the second series will pick up again - I felt Series One went a bit "meh" around the three quarter mark but then returned better than ever.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dark-blue)
    It's nice to see so many new posts! :^_^:
    To Cryl (not quoted because of the spoiler button): I do wonder how many series they'll get out of the show without it becoming overfamilar; the original concept isn't one that can go and go. Hopefully, the second series will pick up again - I felt Series One went a bit "meh" around the three quarter mark but then returned better than ever.
    Yeah, the ratings for season 2 have dropped dramatically. And you can see why. Without spoiling it, Season 2 has a spectacular beginning. It starts off with a really good plot but it eventually ends, and then another plot will begin and that will end, and then you'll get to see stories of lots of irrelevant characters?! And then it just gets really soap-opera like.

A lot of new characters are introduced which, in some ways, makes it painful to watch, because I wanted to see development of existing characters like Regina and Mr. Gold.

Now, it's just... meh.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else watch it american time? i couldn't wait every week to watch it here
    If you arent caught up don't read but..
    Spoiler:
    Show
    anyone else thoroughly dissapointed in the Cora storyline? I thought that could have dragged out a bit longer.. giving her one episode and killing her at the end was just naff. I thought she was the only source of excitement on the show and now... regina is running it. To me.. it's starting to go down hill a bit.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vicodin)
    Anyone else watch it american time? i couldn't wait every week to watch it here
    If you arent caught up don't read but..
    Spoiler:
    Show
    anyone else thoroughly dissapointed in the Cora storyline? I thought that could have dragged out a bit longer.. giving her one episode and killing her at the end was just naff. I thought she was the only source of excitement on the show and now... regina is running it. To me.. it's starting to go down hill a bit.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Not really, it was turning into the Cora show and taking the spotlight away from Regina (tied first my favourite character) and it is now completely evident that all Regina wants to do is feel loved and to give love as well.

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Not really, it was turning into the Cora show and taking the spotlight away from Regina (tied first my favourite character) and it is now completely evident that all Regina wants to do is feel loved and to give love as well.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I don't think it was.. cora and regina were working together so it gave more time for her. When her heart was given back and we found out that she would have loved regina i think that could have made a great storyline. Regina is my favourite too (she's my avatar ) but i think whenever the ratings go down they'll go back to regina the 'evil' queen.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vicodin)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I don't think it was.. cora and regina were working together so it gave more time for her. When her heart was given back and we found out that she would have loved regina i think that could have made a great storyline. Regina is my favourite too (she's my avatar ) but i think whenever the ratings go down they'll go back to regina the 'evil' queen.
    Regina's not evil! She's desperate to be loved, only where she was never loved before (except by her father Henry) and as such has no idea how to express love.
    I feel such pity for her! DX

ReputationRep:
    Regina's not evil! She's desperate to be loved, only where she was never loved before (except by her father Henry) and as such has no idea how to express love.
    I feel such pity for her! DX
    i know! i think that if they let rumple have love and redemption then so can regina!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.