Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I accepted my position over a month ago and haven't heard anything. Haven't applied for accommodation either. I'm adopting the 'it'll be fine' approach.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    gotta get your accommodation applications in soon i think. i've done mine

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MatthewAgius)
    Hello , I am doing the Meng in mechanical engineering .
    Nice, you'll be in my lectures I think did you happen to go to space school?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey I've just transferred from Pharmacy to Law and have created a Facebook group for those Strathy students who are starting Law in September. I know only too well how daunting it is starting uni and it's a pretty good idea to get to know people before you start Anyone who is interested, here's the link https://www.facebook.com/groups/1928...73812/?fref=ts

ReputationRep:
    I've got a conditional for mchem after the summer that I've firmed, is anyone else going to the summer school that starts on Monday ?

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for the replies I've just this minute applied for accommodation, thought it was better to get it done now and hopefully get my first choice!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kirstyhr)
    I have an unconditional for Pharmacy I'm so excited for September!!
    Heyyoo! I also have an unconditional for pharmacy which i'm really excited about too! I think it's going to be a great few years!

ReputationRep:
    I've got an unconditional for architecture!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hello,
    Msc in accounting and finance Who else? Please shout . Nice to meet all of you

ReputationRep:
    Hello! I've have received a conditional offer from Strathclyde in February to study Law and I have firmed it, so hopefully I'll end up studying at Strathclyde for the next few years :-).
    Having said that, do you guys have any experience corresponding with Strathclyde? Because I have already sent them two or three emails and they take ages to reply. Is it something that happens just to me, or has anyone else gone through the same thing?

ReputationRep:
    nah, they take a little while.

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone

I'll be studying international business at strathclyde and i've also received an offer for the james goold halls

Anyone doing the same?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PaulAtreides)
    Hello! I've have received a conditional offer from Strathclyde in February to study Law and I have firmed it, so hopefully I'll end up studying at Strathclyde for the next few years :-).
    Having said that, do you guys have any experience corresponding with Strathclyde? Because I have already sent them two or three emails and they take ages to reply. Is it something that happens just to me, or has anyone else gone through the same thing?
    I wouldn't say it's just you. I'm transferring from Pharmacy to the Law School and they took ages to respond to emails and I was actually a student at Strathy. Try not to worry though they'll be really busy organising resist and such. I've created a "Strathclyde Law Freshers '13" Facebook page if you're interested

ReputationRep:
    Anyone staying in Garnett Halls?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I've firmed my conditional offer for naval architecture with marine engineering

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys, unconditional for accounting and finance here woo! I was just wondering though, is anyone here staying in garnett halls?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amythompson63)
    Hi guys, unconditional for accounting and finance here woo! I was just wondering though, is anyone here staying in garnett halls?
    You're on my course, hey! I'm staying in Chancellors but stillll!

ReputationRep:
    Unconditional for Electronic and Electrical engineering here guys, so far it's looking like I might be the only girl on the course haha.
    Accommodation at James Young, have I got any neighbours yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amythompson63)
    I'm in Garnett!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lorisnads)
    Unconditional for Electronic and Electrical engineering here guys, so far it's looking like I might be the only girl on the course haha.
    Accommodation at James Young, have I got any neighbours yet?
    I'm doing electrical and mechanical so ill be in half your classes haha! I'm also yet to find another girl on my course :L

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.